• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. LEMD Issue

• 1 reply
    • Hi! I have just begun my first few flights of the A320. I read from the manual that I can use the AOC uplink of weather data. I can see my dept. and arrival airport in the list and then Request weather.  However, in the received message, there is only weather data of the departure airport, no data for arrival airport. Is it normal or what? BTW, the departure/arrival airport were LSZH/LOWW Thanks!
    • Tried the uninstall/reinstall then updater. Did not fix the problem for me.  
    • Yes i have version 1.05 i think. But the surrounding landscape could receive an update. The apron looks nice and even the rest of the airport. But if compare the surrounding landscape with other airports, then at least thats my personal feeling it could get a new shine. Honestly. If you arrive rwy05 the part of the coastline doesn't looks so nice. The thing is. As you approach this airport in a right turn you are always looking onto that coastline. Don't blame me. Development was done by MK right. So in theory i am asking the wrong developers here. I am just curious. Thank you. Madeira is in the perfect distance from Gran Canaria for a flight after work in the evening. This is why i am writing about that. At least that was my driver. Bye Pascal 
    • Also, from where have you download?   
    • Best is to head over to the Dovetail Games support and ask them to clarify that for you, as you bought from them.