Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

14 hours ago, Steidav said:

Hi, I'm on FSX-SE and I just installed this scenery because I have been waiting for it for a long time. I launch it and there are no markings or anything like in  @Terblanche photo, A fix would be much appreciated. 

Sorry, but you need to supply more info.

First of all - did you read the troubleshooting post mentioned in first post?

Second, some picture or so?

Third - if nothing help send the CFG files as described.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Locarno1 said:

I'm also getting issues as well, just installed into FSX-Steam and I have no markings or any gates. I thought this was initially an Orbx Vector problem but it's not. Uninstalled and re-installed but nothing has fixed it.

Please login to display this image.

9 hours ago, Yellmmer said:

I have same issue as Locarno1 described, also on FSX:SE... I think Im going to uninstall this scenery and I will go back to one from www.vacc-cz.org which is not perfect but it is flyable. I hope that aerosoft will fix this issue quickly. 

Have you read the troubleshooting post guys?

56 minutes ago, Tomas Zima said:

Hello,

I bought Mega Airport Prague yesterday. I use ORBIX GLOBAL, OPEN EUROPE LC, Vector and I can't see any buildings on the airport. How is it possible? Thank you.

Contact me through support mail. You can write in Czech.

Hello and thanks for a scene! Long with the wife waited for it, how much we love Czechia and in particular Prague. Write please why autogenous cutting around the Old city is now rubbed clean. This ours with the wife and to many millions people on the Earth a favourite place. I hope you will correct. Also correct please landclass round the airport. Among a green grass and fields of a stain of a default are unpresentably looked. 
Excuse for my English, I write through the translator. Yours faithfully Lev.  Díky a uvidíme se! Shalom from Haifa!

This is an answer to FWaviation's this post in closed thread:

LKPR scenery includes landclass modification for surrounding area. The main reason is improvement of the look of this area.
These changes are included in files '_vec_lc_urban.BGL', '_vec_lc_veg.BGL' and 'LKPR_LC.bgl'

When you use other 'global' add-ons like ORBX FTX or similar, those files could be de-activated.

The best way to do it is to rename them - for instance to '_vec_lc_urban.OFF', '_vec_lc_veg.OFF' and 'LKPR_LC.OFF'

Hello Premek ,

I have arrange to get Prague finally working , without gsx (but that is clear why this not working)

but I wonder why is APcontrol is loaded also when none of the APControl airports are selected

the only option now is to deactivated them all in the scenery library.

it there no possibility to get APcontrol active only after one of this 4 airports is selected in P3D,

and will tringer this when flight is finally loaded.

I would also comment that all the airports you have made , are really awesome scenery wise,

but it would be good, if the larger flightsim  developer companies make a universal used roadmap how to insert new

things like apcontrol, sode etc in their products to avoid these issues.

Hi Sydney

Glad you to get it worked!

The APC is runing in stand-by mode on background and consumes also nothing unless it realizes an airport he has to be involved in is close so it has to be activated.

Actually it is very similir to you home TV - once it is in standby mode, consumption is minimal and it only waits until you send him " wake-up" call from your remote controll.

HI Yushpe

That's an issue - as far as I know there is NO reasonable scenery with VFR objects in Prague. The problem is that the good looking Prague scenery will highly likely be a FPS-killer :-(

But what I can suggest, there is forum 'flightsim.cz' and I thing some of guys there assembled many of Czech VFR objects - so write a post there - I believe even in English it is okay.

Cheers,

Premek

there is one issue I cannot find back, there is a exe file harvest launcher in the folder, what is this doing

because when I start it up manually, only see 2 sec a black empty dos box on screen.

rgds sydney

The Harvester Launcher is there for "cropping" unknown aircraft information.

This is used by VDGS right now, but as soon as jetways and GH vehicle will be activated, this is used for it too.

The problem is that we need to know dimensions of every model you guys use, but it is almost impossible to have all included from start. 

We have more than 2000 models included (AI add-ons too) but there is still many of them which we didn't covered.

Harvester is reading all the aircraft you have on disk and trying to read out correct values for VDGS to tell you proper information on aproach.

3 minutes ago, sydney1962 said:

Hallo diky

look at this maybe it is something for you , don't know how Prague look , but it is for VFR flight

http://secure.simmarket.com/simdesign-vfr-czech-republic-fsx-p3d-(download).phtml

rgds

I'm aware of this. But this is why I used word ' reasonable'...

I believe all you see there you could coudl for free on the forum I told you.

Also - I'm not sure ho legal it is... (but have no time to argue about it, sorry)

okee, I understand

maybe a interesting  thing , I just installed Prague  on my second test disk , which is equal to mine flying disk, with the exception

that gsx is not installed there, and what suprised me now I didn't have this autogenautolauncher error,

Í don't know if gsx can maybe a showstopper also for this ?  but like to mention it for your info.

Ok, so I just uninstalled GSX and still the problem of no taxiway markings or gates still appears to be the issue... I would like to send my CFG file but which file do you need? Let me know and I'll send it to you. I have read through the troubleshooting guide but it's very difficult to find out exactly what I need to do, but I have tried to do this.

I reinstalled the Addon Manager from FSDT to update the Coautl Engine, but this doesn't fix it.

Happy to help further but just let me know what I need to send. I am running FSX:SE.

16 minutes ago, Locarno1 said:

Ok, so I just uninstalled GSX and still the problem of no taxiway markings or gates still appears to be the issue... I would like to send my CFG file but which file do you need? Let me know and I'll send it to you. I have read through the troubleshooting guide but it's very difficult to find out exactly what I need to do, but I have tried to do this.

I reinstalled the Addon Manager from FSDT to update the Coautl Engine, but this doesn't fix it.

Happy to help further but just let me know what I need to send. I am running FSX:SE.

See bottom of this post.... Have you ever read it?

Hi Premek, I don't know exactly what's going on with my scenery but here is my APC.cfg file in the picture below. 

17 minutes ago, Steidav said:

Hi Premek, I don't know exactly what's going on with my scenery but here is my APC.cfg file in the picture below. 

Again - did you read the troubleshooting post?

Based on your email address, you're from Czech Rep. so please check either Czech IVAO forum or flightsim.cz to see what to do.....

When I arrive to the airport coming from Prague (I believe this could be Prague because here is a river and a larger amount of autogen) the surrounding of the airport looks like this. My question; is this correct or do I have some errors, regarding missing autogen here? Especially I mean this area at the left side after these highrisebuildings, straight ahead and at the right, behind the large houses right of the runway. If this is the case, what do I have to do here to get this right?

Kai

2 minutes ago, Kai-Uwe said:

When I arrive to the airport coming from Prague (I believe this could be Prague because here is a river and a larger amount of autogen) the surrounding of the airport looks like this. My question; is this correct or do I have some errors, regarding missing autogen here? If this is the case, what do I have to do here to get this right?

Kai

Kai - do you use FTX or something like this?

2 minutes ago, Kai-Uwe said:

Yes, I use openLC EU and vector and I deactivated these two files you mentioned above. But during installation I have had this autogenmod-error too.

Okay - then if you look  at first post of this thread, you'll see that's an issue I know about and will need to be sorted out with guys from Aerosoft tomorrow.

• Premek locked this topic

Archived