EDDB elevation issue

cfi86

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 hours ago, motze said:

I donĀ“t have any access to version 2.0

Where did you buy it?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Ā 

In that case Aerosoft One will always allow you to update to the latest version.

Hi Mathijs,

I know that Aerosoft One will always install the latest version. But it seems that i need this file: EDDB_OBJ-Smooth.BGL from version 2.0.0.0 and not from the latest version 2.0.3.0

Ā 

With best regards

Moritz Bode

Ā 

• Deputy Sheriffs

What happens when you run the uninstaller to uninstall the previous version and then install it via AerosoftONE?

vor einer Stunde schrieb mopperle:

What happens when you run the uninstaller to uninstall the previous version and then install it via AerosoftONE?

Still the same issue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Have the same proble

Please login to display this image.

m. Aircraft is floating around 40cm over the field. ORBX Germany North is installed. I tried every trick, but nothing works. Please help :(

Does anyone has the old "EDDB_OBJ-Smooth.BGL" as mentioned above?

When I want to tick the ORBX GEN setting in the config.exe it is unticked whenever I open the config tool again. Plus it wants to register the scenery (everytime I start he config tool, when FTX was ticked before)

Ā 

Please help :( Thank you!

On 5/23/2023 at 2:34 PM, RAAS said:

Have the same proble

Please login to display this image.

m. Aircraft is floating around 40cm over the field. ORBX Germany North is installed. I tried every trick, but nothing works. Please help :(

Does anyone has the old "EDDB_OBJ-Smooth.BGL" as mentioned above?

When I want to tick the ORBX GEN setting in the config.exe it is unticked whenever I open the config tool again. Plus it wants to register the scenery (everytime I start he config tool, when FTX was ticked before)

Ā 

Please help :( Thank you!

pm me ......

Patricio Valdes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Am 25.5.2023 um 03:14 schrieb trisho0:

pm me ......

Patricio Valdes

Hi trisho0!

Ā 

Cannot PM you. "Your account has not yet met the minimum content item count requirement to send personal messages. You are required to have at least 3 content items count before using this functionality."

Can you pm me, pls?

Ā 

Thank you very much!

11 hours ago, RAAS said:

Hi trisho0!

Ā 

Cannot PM you. "Your account has not yet met the minimum content item count requirement to send personal messages. You are required to have at least 3 content items count before using this functionality."

Can you pm me, pls?

Ā 

Thank you very much!

pm sent ...

TheĀ EDDB elevation issue appears to be resolved with the arrival of the P3Dv5.4 but if not happy then still theĀ EDDB_OBJ-Smooth.BGL file from version 2.0.0.0 to use it and not from the latest version 2.0.3.0

Patricio Valdes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, RAAS said:

Hi. Could you pls send me this file or upload it?

Do not know where to get it from... :(

Thank you!

PM me first ...

Pat

• Thanks 1