Mega Airport Prague - advisory thread

Premek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, Bisto said:

12 hours ago, DarrianCZE said:

This is really strange. Problem has to be somewhere else. I'd like to arrange a Teamviewer session, if that is okay with you. I'll write you a PM. 

Mabe the issue is, that FSX is installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\" .

Have you tried to run also APC as admin?

Please login to display this image.

Then you could try one last thing.

1) Uninstall any APC supported airport via Programs in the Control Panel

2) Delete *FSX*/Aerosoft/AirportController, Mega Airport Prague, and Zurich

3) Install only Prague, and see if it works.

If you want to avoid such a harsh attempt, I can't do anything more without a Teamviewer session. It's really hard to diagnose it via messages.

BTW when I install Prague after I press finish in the installation window I am getting the window that appears in the attached file

Please login to display this image.

8 hours ago, Bisto said:

Hello suddenly all works perfect! Great scenery. I have no explanation. Really I don't understand how that happened but it works. Thank you for your help and for the time that you invest on me.

2017-10-14_1-21-6-636.BMP

Haha. Great :-) By the way, that window which appears after installation is perfectly all right. That is HarvesterLauncher, which is getting information about your planes in order to get Jetways and VDGS working :-) When you install some new plane, or livery, you need to run it again. It's in the AirportController folder (HarvesterLauncher.bat).

• Premek locked this topic

Archived