Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

296 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 38 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
  1. DR400 X PaintKit

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. Livery Request

• 5 replies
    • 15 replies
  3. Serial number

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. DR400 Shockwaves Lights

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Robin Repaints 1 2

• 40 replies
  6. Beacon Light

• 4 replies
  7. GPS...

• 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies

• It could mean that or it could simply mean that an update is under consideration and not ready for news about it. Mathijs' response is the usual one for this situation. It's neither an indication that something will happen nor it won't. What he wrote describes the current status and if/when that changes you will likely see something about it on the preview forum, so no need to ask further.   BTW, since Jo Erlend Sund is the developer, he gets to decide about any updates and announcements. He's already beautifully updated Cologne/Bonn/EDDK for v5, so he's certainly familiar with what's needed for Tromso. Please just be patient.
    • The only tweak I was running was Rex TD+SC, which has been reversed. Resetting my Prepar3d.cfg didn't help. My GPU settings are stock except basic OC and making my monitor settings any brighter would just wash everything out. All other aircraft cockpits are normal.    If you share your settings I can replicate to rule anything out.
    • Then there is something else broken on your system. I strongly advice you to get rid of all tweaks/tools that change your system to look "better", leave everyting to default, including graphiccard settings etc. Also I suggest to calibrate your monitor.
    • Alle Treiber sind aktuell auf dem PC
    • That the issue happens to happen with Aerosoft airports doesn't mean it's Aerosoft's problem to fix. All those airports work perfectly well with standard FSX and each other, which is what they're guaranteed to do. No developer/publisher can be expected to support problematic interactions with other's software however. That a third party product like PSXT works with some other scenery add-ons is meaningless. There are countles examples from way before and after FSX as well as outside the flight sim world where combinations of products work for some and not others.   As your title of this post states "Final" and as you received a definitive answer to your earlier question, along with the reason for closing it, this one also is closed.