Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

293 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
  1. DR400 X PaintKit

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. Livery Request

• 5 replies
    • 15 replies
  3. Serial number

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. DR400 Shockwaves Lights

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Robin Repaints

• 40 replies
  6. Beacon Light

• 4 replies
  7. GPS...

• 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
  8. Bug tracking - P3D

• 22 replies
    • 4 replies
  9. Flaps problem

• 3 replies
    • Hi all,  I just flow from EGPH to EGLL the week before on IVAO's event. When I was in final approach and holding at LAM, the ATC told me to swap to Runway 27R instead of Runway 27L for my arrival. But as I was going to change the Arrival Runway and enter the initial approach fix into my MCDU, the whole thing stuck, just like the one in the photos. I can do nothing on the MCDU since it stuck at that page and I cannot activate the Approach. It still stuck at DES mode after I touched down and shut down my engine. I still not able to figure it out what was happening. Do anyone have any solution or idea of what was going on? I am using the FSX version.
    • Luis,   This is a "front burner" item and if you look at the thread linked below you'll see that Aerosoft is diligently working on a remedy.   https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/143363-managed-speed-issues/   Cheers,   David
    • Hello Kurpfalzflieger,   I have gotten busy this week, and haven't gotten the time to figure this out yet.  This coming weekend I may have time to get my head into it again.  Seems to me the answer isn't too far off, but I could be wrong.  Anyway, I'll report back this weekend.  I may be trying to explain a procedure that may not be what you are looking for, as I was at the time covering both FS2004 pilots and FSX pilots flying in the same session together in real time.   Scott
    • Hi Ernie,   if I'm not mistaken they contain the airports AFCAD files.