• 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. w2xp america

• 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  7. Ortho4XP Overlay

• 0 replies
    • Hallo Olaf, Vielleicht steht im liveries/Lufthansa/ Ordner des A350 im png Bild "warnings.png" bei Dir immer noch D-EDDR (unter dem Symbol "Security Seal). Dann muss man das dort ändern. Das wird auf die Tragflächen "gemalt". Gruß heinz
    • No, I do not use a shader of any kind.    "Did you delete the P3D Shaders folder after installing the Airbus?  This is required because the product requires TrueLight/Real Glass."  I did not understand, sorry, I have to delete this folder? or do not I have to delete it? I just installed the plane and I did not touch anything, just run the updates using your program.
    • Did you delete the P3D Shaders folder after installing the Airbus?  This is required because the product requires TrueLight/Real Glass.  Also, if you're using any third party shaders, then we (and other developers) recommend you don't given the frame rate issues they can cause (not often seen when flying GA aircraft, but seen with complex addons).      
    • In the news today.... https://www.foxnews.com/travel/man-suing-british-airways-for-sitting-him-next-to-overweight-passenger   I actually had this happen to me... exactly as described excpet it was a women. Half of my but and back was actually sitting on the bulkhead for a 3 hour flight. I had PRIVATELY asked to be moved, but it was a full flight. The woman in question guessed why (it wasn't hard) I had gotten up and spoke to the flight attendant up front, and she started to cry. Everyone on the flight thought I had made her cry, and, well, it wasn't a pleasant experience for either her or me. All I did was show up for a flight I paid too much money for, and had half a seat or less for. Of course the airlines are making the seats smaller with less leg room, they don't care.   People who are overweight... well, sometimes it's truly a medication problem and I get that. I'm just sharing my experience.    
    • Yes, I use the Fuel planner as Admin. In the coming days I will try to recharge other fuel configurations and I will tell you what happens.