4. Treibstofftanks-Bug?

• 10 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Thank you, where can I get the complete LVar list please? Regards Guenter
    • I always wait for APU IN BITE message to dissapear. When I have this issue almost all lights on switches are not working (packs, fuel BOOST punps and valves etc...), for example when I press CONT. ignition button there is no indication on the switch that shows it's ON (but there is a message on EICAS). Pedestal is also affected by this issue, when I make a FIREX test, there are no lights on Cargo FIREX panel.
    • Hello Secondator, I flew EDDH/LOWW, route: AMLUH UL619 BUMIL DCT SOGMA DCT MILGU DCT OMELO Z21 VOZ M725 LANUX DCT WGM. I am sorry, but I do not know SID and STAR anymore. Will fly this route again too and would send the logfile, if the problem appears again. Thank you, greetings, Matthias
    • No, I use the current professional version for v4. But you are correct, photoground always tends to have somewhat more sparse autogen due to the necessity of hand placing the autogen. As I said, it is not a deal breaker, but to me, I would love to see more ressources invested into proper surrounding of the airports, especially if whole islands come along with it, in contrast to spending hours of development to have baggage belts inside the terminal... Anyway, as this is at least partially a complete individual thing, so we will see how developers interpret those aspects in future...