Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Diverses

Alles, was sonst nirgendwo passt

273 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. Checklist Reset

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. FSX schmiert ab 1 2

• 36 replies
  3. Mohi

• 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but how do I turn the cabin lights off at night for takeoff?   Thanks. Scott
    • Please Disregard, on my current flight pushback worked fine.
    • After updated to 1.0.0.3, I encounter the problems below   1- Before Takeoff Check list could not start by clicking "1" 2- Could not switch on the Strobe Light automatically at Before takeoff check 3- My fule planner Trim should be Up1.2, when it set the trim after Engine start complete, set to Up2.2
    • hello, same problema here. the fuel consumption seams to be normal. but predic -0.6 on destination.   doing LPPR-SBGL long fligth. here is the Data file.   tks Data.rar
    • Suggestion:  For the EFF tab "Flight Package" PDF reader, would it be possible to have inverted colors? (i.e. white text on black background or at least sepia)   Either part and parcel with night mode, or as a selectable option under either mode?   Night mode is a lifesaver, but it's self-defeating when you're trying to read a black text on white SimBrief OFP - the PDF text is narrower and even harder to read than the flows in "day mode."