• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  9. AS Updater

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
  10. RWY lights

• 0 replies
    • Do you have in mind some program like the PMDG Ops Center that will download and install the updates? I mean, instead of having to download installers every time from the website, since you mentioned a more steady flow of updates to the family. In addition, is it planned to add the cargo doors hydraulics sound to the A330 and the A320 family? Cheers!
    • Thanks for the update. Since you mentioned the idea of a fixed SP1 is gone, maybe it's time to update something in "What's not available, what's wrong?" topic.
    • There isn't one. It's not for P3Dv4. From the system specs page:     System requirements:
          Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 & SP2, Acceleration Pack), Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1/V2
          Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
          Processor with 3.0 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)
          2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
          3D graphics card with 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)
          .net Framework 3.5 or higher (only if you use the Aerosoft-Launcher)
          Download-Size: 950 MB
          Installations-Size: 2 GB
    • Hello Dave, check the navdata airac that comes by default with the airbus and the error came back in the log, look for the points and there are also as in navigraph, I invite you to look at that error well, maybe that affects the calculations and Maybe the problems originate, especially when descending   Thank you
    • I wish I would have looked at this earlier.  I've spent many many hours because of stutters and CTDs.  I updated to 4.4 and it seemed ok but didn't realize it until now that this is probably the issue I ran into.  I bought the Airbus product just after Xmas and a little after I loaded 4.4.  Flights got so bad with hesitations and then CTDs I finally got rid of 4.4 and went back to an image with 4.3 on it.  Then loaded 4.3 and had the same issue after loading the Airbus again but still didn't realize it.  I reloaded an earlier 4.3 image and everything has been fine, however, I haven't loaded the Airbus yet.  I was about ready to but thought I might check this forum.  Glad I did.  I'll wait until you have it fixed before I do.  Please let us know when it is resolved.     Thank you DagelijksGamer for finding this. Thank you Mathijs Kok for making sure this gets resolved.   System
      ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC) 300 Series Intel Z370 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard
      Intel Core i7-8700 Coffee Lake 6-Core 3.2 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) Desktop Processor
      EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2   11GB GDDR5X Graphics card
      G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB  DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 
      Intel SSD 600p Series (1.0TB, M.2 2280 80mm NVMe PCIe 
      WD Black 1TB Performance HD
      WD Blue 4TB Hard Drive 
      Windows 10 Pro 32-bit/64-bit 
      Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Gaming Mid Tower Computer Case
      Alienware - AW2518H 25" LED FHD GSync Monitor
      MasterLiquid 120 All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler
      EVGA SuperNOVA 750  80+ GOLD, 750W  PS
      LITE-ON DVD Burner Black SATA
      ASUS Black Blu-ray Drive SATA