4. Weltkarte weiß

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. PFPX Anleitung

• 4 replies
    • The correct procedure is to move the thrust levers to Climb above 1500ft and leave them there until landing.  Remember that this is not the same type of Auto Thrust used in Boeings as the Airbus uses a FADEC, making the thrust levers Mode Selectors when A/TH is on.     Yes sir, we're aware of it, but I believe it's just been a little lower on the priority list than other issues we've had to fix.     I'm purely guessing, but based on your Boeing 757 comparison, maybe you're a little new to the Airbus?  If so, be sure to take a look at Volume 8 (Weird and Wonderful Logic).  It's only 8 or 9 pages long and will give you a leg up on transitioning from Boeing to Airbus.  There is also a Boeing to Airbus Conversation Guide out there somewhere on the Internet.  I think I have a copy somewhere on my 6 hard drives... I'll give a look and try to find it, and send it your way if you'd like.   Since it doesn't appear anyone has done this yet... Welcome to the Forums my friend!   Best wishes.    
    • Luis,   You should be able to select the Start Up State you wish by selecting the "DEF" Line Select Key next to the Start Up State you wish.  It appears that for some reason, your aircraft did not install with a selected start up state (absence of DEF illuminated for one of the Start Up States).  The software (both the A318/A319 and the A320/A321) is programmed to start the aircraft in the Ready For Takeoff state by default.   If this occurred, be alert for other issues, which would mean the installation didn't go per plan.    If you start having other issues I would suspect that the install is questionable.  I'm sure you know this, but to cover all the bases the correct install procedure is to insure computer security software is disabled and the installer is run "As Admin", reboot after installation, and then delete your P3D Shaders folder before starting P3D. Anything short of that and I'd say that the install needs to be done again or else you might start having more and more problems.    If you start seeing other errors, you may wish to uninstall the Airbus by running the uninstaller, reboot, then check the previous installation path for any remaining folders/files and delete them if they are still present.  Then perform the installation procedure outlined above.   Not counting the time to reboot, the Uninstall and Reinstall takes about 10 minutes.   Let me know how you make out?   Best wishes.    
    • Thanks, Emanuel.  Your input is much appreciated.   A little history:  I had the opportunity to ride in a fixed wing glider back in 1976 above the mountains of Aspen, Colorado.  It really caught my imagination.  In 2008 I earned my Paraglider Pilot's license.  At the time, I was 63 years old.  6 years of flying and a couple of at-launch accidents made me realize at 69 years old I was quickly approaching an age when walking off a mountain and sitting in a chair under a flexible cloth canopy at 3,000 ft AGL was not something I wanted to risk any more.  But as they say, "once you've flown with the birds, your eyes will always seek and yearn for the sky".  I miss flying.............just don't miss the risk.    I know I'll never be able to afford to pay for a glider pilots license and be able to fly my own, or even afford to join a club.  So the next best thing for a 73 year old Phart is simulated flying...............or at least that's my thought on the subject.  This is why I'm considering getting into this.  I can't seem to quit watching Youtube videos of glider flights.  But I'm on a pretty low fixed income and not quite sure I can afford even the figures I'm seeing for the program and hardware.  Is there a decent market in used hardware?
    • thanks for the quick response, I'll give it a try and let you know how it works out ...
    • View File American A321 Legacy US Airways (N578UW) Converted American Airlines - US Airways Legacy Repaint. Compatible with Aerosoft A321 Professional.   DISCLAIMER   I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS REPAINT AS I AM NOT THE CREATOR. I SIMPLY CONVERTED IT TO MAKE IT COMPATIBLE WITH THE AEROSOFT AIRBUS PROFESSIONAL SERIES.  Submitter jamesbbj Submitted 09/24/18 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries