Systeme

Fragen zur Hydraulik, Pneumatik, Elektronik, etc.? Hier ist der Ort dafür. Bitte nur eine Frage/ein Problem pro Post, der Übersicht halber. Keine Auflistung von mehreren Fragen/Problemen.

20 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Unkontrollierter SInkflug

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  2. ILS Signalton abschalten?

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  3. Fuel Anzeige E/WD

• 3 replies
  4. TERR, WX RDR und Sound Bugs

• 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • Hallo, ich habe mir Ortho4XP 1.3 herunter geladen. Wenn ich die Exe ausführe, kommt kurz ein schwarzes Fenster, was sich leider gleich wieder schließt. Habt ihr eine Idee, was da falsch läuft?
    • Route was KMCI-KSTL (doesn't matter as so far on 10+ flights the same issue manifests) A319 (also, doesn't matter same issue on all four aircraft) Simbrief Flight Plan (same issue when entering everything by hand) AIRAC cycle 1904, the same one I was using before the update LAKES3 COU KAYLA KAYLA3 This was the full route (happens Offending waypoints FLUDD and TRYSH.  After entering the DEP and ARR info, I was presented with a DISCO after FLUDD----MANUAL.  Before the 1.2.4 update I could clear the DISCO by selectink the LEFT lsk next to FLUDD and entrying TRYSH into the NEXT waypoint field.  The flight plan would stay whole and simply remove MANUAL and the DISCO.  Now however the FP is deleted.  See pics
    • I apologize for not answering your second question my friend... I initially answered via my phone and I missed it!   I also sympathize for switching sims!   Normally our uninstaller will completely remove the Airbus Pro, but that can be affected by a customer's Windows settings and even computer security software.  One of the terrific benefits of P3Dv4 is that our product (and many more) install to the Documents folder instead of many different Windows and P3D folders.  To ensure the Airbus is fully uninstalled, simply uninstall and then check the Documents\Aerosoft folder to ensure that the sub-folder for the Airbus Professional has been removed.      
    • I still getting this issue with the new update to the A3XX pro series. Here's my log file...for some reason it is looking in addon for the xml files in documents rather than the one located in ...F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional. ASC.log.txt
    • Check your 2D panel transparency setting, turn it down.