Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Tools und Missions Allgemeines

Support für alle FSX / FS2004 Tools und Missions-Addons, für die es keine eigene Kategorie gibt

1193 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. FSUIPC in Pepar3Dv4

• 12 replies
  2. FSUIPC in Pepar3Dv4

• 3 replies
  3. Edzok Kamera PMDG 777

• 0 replies
  4. FSC und Prep3Dv4

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Slew Mode

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  6. FSC und Google Earth

• 5 replies
    • 12 replies
  7. DX 10 Fixer

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Guten Tag zusammen,   bei meinem A319 fällt mir folgendes auf. Im final Approach mit 700 ft/min und 140 knots ändert sich schlagartig die Descent Rate in einer Höhe von ca 200 ft auf 2-300 ft/min. Liegt ja eher nicht am groundeffekt bei diesen Werten. Fällt mir auch bei anderen Planes nicht auf. Bisweilen drücke ich mit dem Stick dagegen, aber wirklich komfortabel ist das nicht. Kann mir das jemand erklären? LG schönen Samstag Carsten
    • Hello chaps, any ideas on this matter?   Never get any variation, with any aircraft for that matter between min fuel and "no optimisation".  Can anyone else confirm this?  Especially with the default 747 RR?
    • Hi all,    I can't seem to use the Aerosoft A320-21 on FSX Steam Edition with the following hardware specs:   AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core 3.8 GHz Processor   8GB RAM (7.5 GB usable)   Integrated Graphics   If the graphics card is a problem, I can buy a new one.   I was just wondering whether to buy the GeForce 730GT 4GB or the GeForce GT 1030 2GB graphics card. These 2 are preferred as they are quite cheap in my region. I need all the specs to work properly even if I buy more complex aircraft like the PMDG 737 and 777 and scenery and texture addons like ORBX Global Base and REX Texture Direct. If both these graphics cards aren't good enough, please suggest some (preferably under $120).    Thanks, Rish    
    • Hi all,    I can't seem to use the Aerosoft A320-21 on FSX Steam Edition with the following hardware specs:   AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core 3.8 GHz Processor   8GB RAM (7.5 GB usable)   Integrated Graphics   If the graphics card is a problem, I can buy a new one.   I was just wondering whether to buy the GeForce 730GT 4GB or the GeForce GT 1030 2GB graphics card. These 2 are preferred as they are quite cheap in my region. I need all the specs to work properly even if I buy more complex aircraft like the PMDG 737 and 777 and scenery and texture addons like ORBX Global Base and REX Texture Direct. If both these graphics cards aren't good enough, please suggest some (preferably under $120).    Thanks, Rish