Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

311 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 21 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
  2. Topics
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. Is this an IRS problem?

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. No Range rings 1 2

• 45 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. FPV Track Bug Color

• 0 replies
  6. PFD Go-Around Altitude Color

• 0 replies
  7. autopilot not working at all

• 12 replies
  8. A330 Entering Flight plan

• 7 replies
  9. Just...wow

• 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  10. Holding pattern / Entry method

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• I was simply saying that the controls were more responsive, which was the goal of the fix.  I merely referenced the PMDG as an example of another large aircraft with control responses more closely meeting my expectations of what the response should be (and upon which those expectations are partly based).  As you said, PMDG knows their stuff and at least has a perception of being very faithful to the prototype - so despite the many differences between the 77x and the A33x there are also many fundamental similarities (size, weight, control surface area, FBW, etc.).  I would expect the handling to more similar than diverging based on that demonstrated expertise, that's all.   I wasn't being critical - rather this is one excellent add-on with a lot of potential to be even better.  Otherwise I wouldn't have implied a comparison to the PMDG!  I don't have the authority (by experience or otherwise) to disrespect the end decision if it's based upon feedback from actual A330 pilots!
    • i have modified the gsx profile to use the catering truck on door 2R but it wont auto open or close like door 1R. is it possible to also add that behavior to door 2R as well. 
    • Also happened to me or I guess similar.  During approach and landing.  Controls become very difficult to manage.  The plane starts picking Yo and down.   Very unstable.  Incontrolable.   I landed by good luck. 
    • I had this on 1 of 5 flights. It could be first only set back to 2 after landing. Then on the gate, with engines off, apu on i could retract them fully.
    • Please open a command window (cmd.exe), call the SET command and show us a screenshot of the window.