Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

SIMstarter NG

718 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Release Notes

• 20 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Hallo Micha,   ich habe keinen neuen Tipp für dich, aber poste trotzdem, weil ich das Problem verstehen möchte.   Die Fenstergröße als solche ist doch unter XP11 ebenfalls einstellbar? Dito die Vergrößerung?   Verbesserungspontential jedoch hat die XP-eigene Karte ganz sicher 🙂   Frup Günther  
    • The fuel used and ETE reseting after loading from autosave are currently known limitations. However it should not be connected in any way cargo not loading. Also made a test myself by loading a flight that I did yesterday from autosave and all Payload values were correct.
    • Check Prepar3D settings for "Select Item 1" & "Select Item 2". By default those are binded to keys 1 and 2 and whatever keys are selected for those are used to control the checklist.
    • As stated 6 posts above yours: this year. It is not going to get more precise at the moment.   
    • Hello everyone I would like first to thank you very much for your project, and I have one question when should we expect approximate date for the release day?