Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

1026 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Crj pro simmarket

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. Installation of RAAS

• 7 replies
  3. Copilot

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Diff press

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  5. crj900

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• Same here. I started at KIAD 2130z with -0.6 fuel. Now I'm entering NAT at 2330z. Since t/o there is a tailwind with 130kn to 145kn. So normally the fuel should be increase but there are still -0.6 EFOB at EDDM.  I'm very excited about the fuel quantity at EDDM...   Regards Charly  
    • Howdy everyone,   I am currently flying CYUL-LSZH and was suffering from a NEGATIVE EFOB, despite having enough virtual juice for the LEG. (I took extra to see assist with my investigation.) I had noticed that as i approached the end of the NAT track, my sim had refreshed and reloaded scenery etc... at that exact moment, the FOB increased by approximately what I was SHORT and am now predicting an EFOB of 11.1 on arrival with the STAR fully programmed. I'm not sure what is causing the fuel discrepancy, but until then I'll keep testing and tankering fuel. Not sure if this is a Trim Tank issue, or where the fuel is hiding. Just wanted to help others out.   Regards, Jody   ALSO....as a friendly reminder, make sure those FUEL PUMPS are ON! Not sure whether the position of the actual switch actually tinkers with the mathematics, in some way shape or form. Yes mine were on
    • I too experienced this very same issue when flying into YSSY yesterday. Flew the approach 4 times and had exactly the same behaviour happen at roughly the same point, about 1-2nm before touchdown. Suddenly thrust was applied without reason, and the aircraft ballooned above the glideslope. On each occasion it was impossible to regain the glideslope, and the approach had to be aborted. Active Sky was not in use, I only had P3D weather in use, but the problem went away when I selected 'clear skies'. I've not seen this happen with any other aircraft add-on, there is clearly something going on here that needs looking at.
    • Hello, Can you make Rwandair livrery please ? Thx