CRJ Pro: Can’t Power Up EFB Rev 2.2.0.0 P3D 4.5

Greetings:

After updating to Rev 2.2.0.0 via PCAviator I can’t power up the EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) by clicking on the EFB’s screen like I did with Rev 2.0.0.0.  

I also tried starting from the Aerosoft CRJ Tutorial and get the error message:  “Vehicle initialization has failed for CRJ700ER.”  See screen shot attached.

I’ve tried updating to 2.2.0.1 and 2.2.0.2 via the Aerosoft Update Bank but I’m apparently not allowed access since I bought CRJ Pro from PCAviator.

Screen Shot attached along with Reg Key and Receipt from PCAviator.

Same problem occurs with the WIN10 Oct. 2020 build as well as the WIN10 2004.

Thanks for any help.  I was just starting to really enjoy CRJ Pro and I’d like to get back at it.

Jim Martin

Jetline Systems Gravity GT2
Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit)
11GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, PCI Express 3.0Gigabyte Aorus Z270x Gaming 5, LGA 1151
Intel 7th Gen Core i7 7700K (4.7GHz Overclock) Quad Core
Primary Solid State Drive: 1TB Samsung EVO 850 Solid State Drive (SSD) 

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

You need to run the Aerosoft Updater (installed along with the CRJ) and enable "Experimental Updates" in the configuration window to get 2.2.0.1 and 2.2.0.2.

These updates are not available in the Update Database. The fact that you bought from Just Flight does not matter.

Please update, try again, and then let me know if the problem is solved.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived