General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

874 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 69 replies
    • 29 replies
  2. Videos

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 10 replies
    • 14 replies
  4. CRJ700 MFD

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. CRJ in VR?

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • We now decided on the name of the new product being Lukla - Mount Everest - Extreme. Simply put: What' awaiting you are extreme adventures around Lukla and Mount Everest.   Feature list 5 high detail airports with all buildings and clutter objects like vegetation, people, animals, vehicles and more: - VNLK Lukla - VNSB Syangboche - VNPL Phaplu - VNKL Kangel Danda - VNRT Rumjatar 7 generic airports with details like tower positions, ground layout and thrilling hand edited terrain: - VNKD Man Maya Khanidanda - VNBJ Bhojpur - VNTR Tumlingtar - VNRC Ramechhap - VNJI Jiri - VNTJ Taplejung Suketar - VNLD Lamidanda 12 helipads, most of them in very high altitudes A whopping coverage area of 200x200 kilometers Detailed hand edited mesh terrain More than 380 thousand cultivation buildings More than 60 million (!) individually placed trees in their respective vegetation areas (e.g. shrubs in the alpine areas, tropical trees in the valley rain forests). A hand edited and georeferenced combination of satellite imagery with higher resolutions around the core areas (see maps). Modelled points of interest like hanging bridges, stupas etc. Detailed mesh with rock and glacier outcrops around Mt. Everest Basecamp making helicopter landings there as challenging as they really are. Extensive manual with custom made maps and airport charts. Free bonus: Semi fictional to be build large “Tingri Airport” north of Mount Everest. CONS: Not a single airport with a flat runway
    • Da muss es eine Abweichung auf deinem System geben, wenn das mit der standard 738 auch nicht passt. Oder bei mir ist irgendwas anders... Muss ich mal schauen, ob ich das reproduzieren kann.    Hast du die aktuelle SAM Version? 
    • I omitted the folders in question from being scanned hopefully this helps. No items in quarantine. Thanks.   
    • With the new version 1.2.4.0 Cargo is not loaded as usual. The only way to get it loaded is to wait until everything else is completed and then use Instant. This didn't happen with the previous (experimental) version. What am I missing?   Regards,   Domingos
    • I am an idiot. I accidentally re installed it into my directory for p3d -_-. I fly both, i love x plane and p3d equally!.   Now i have 2 separate issues you may be able to help with i hope, if not i may have to email aerosoft.    1. I installed the delta livery for the a320, but now i have no sounds for switches, copilot etc, (only happens on the delta, the stock jbu and united liveries work fine.    2. I am in the checklist i am using a brand new logitech yoke and when i get to move sidestick full up it does not register. I have re calibrated 5 times so far, and no luck. Maybe it is an issue with this new update?  on the lower screen i can see my ailerons moving, i can see my rudder moving, but when i pull up and down i do not see the elev moving. Now i have been flying without the checklist so yes i can confirm, up and down pitch is indeed working on my yoke lol      sorry for late reply, for some reason i did not get an email saying there were replies.