Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

890 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. Loc intercept

• 5 replies
  2. Red vor1

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Two questions

• 0 replies
  4. CRJ Manager - Payload

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Easter egg

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
  6. APU not working

• 2 replies
  7. CTD on FMS ORIG entry

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. Cabin Pressure fault

• 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  9. Great Aircraft!!

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
  10. FSX CRASH ON CRJ START-UP

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  11. KSBA causes CTD

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Now you got me seriously interested in CFD. I had an eye on it, but never followed through because I tend to decide spontaneously whether I want to simulate a flight or not. Is OVPA still active?      Me too. I prepared for weeks for it using the A2A C172 and was amazed just how close the A2A checklist comes to the real procedures. The instructor allowed me to do everything except operating radios and landing. The two things that I found most surprising where (i) it was actually easier to keep the plane at the right altitude and speed in real life; I guess the motional feedback helps a lot; (ii) In the simulator, I learned and practiced to keep my eyes on the instruments all the time. In the real 172, I intuitively looked out of the front window most of the time to check for potential obstacles, like another plane or birds. The instructor said that this was indeed how it should be done. I guess that instrument-focused flying mostly applies to jetliners cruising at 36000'.   Peter
    • Das letzte was ich installiert habe war M. A. REALTURB - REALTURB EUROPE P3DV4.   Kann es sein, dass bei mir eine Windowskomponente fehlt, auf die dein Programm zurückgreift. .net, C++ etc.   Das Fehlerbild entsteht immer dann, wenn ich den Scenery-Editor aufrufe. Ich habe ein Bild gemacht und es rot eingerahmt. Ich kann somit die scenery.cfg nicht mehr automatisiert über dein Programm ändern. Alle anderen Funktionen funktionieren. (zumindest die ich nutze :-).   LG Michael  
    • The answers: 1) Yes, I will have a look on it 2) I tried to find this setting in prepar3d.cfg without success - any idea? 3) Thats funny. That was the way it worked once opon the time but a lot of simmers requested that it's not "on top" of all screens. Too bad... 😉 4) Will be fixed with v1.9 (already fixed in BETA)
    • Many thanks, Peter!   Whenever is convenient for you.     🙂   Cheers,   Brian
    • I once had a flying lesson in a Cessna 172 for real. Of course I knew this plane through and through from the simulator, often flown it. However when I was there in real life with an instructor beside me, somehow I had forgotten it all. It made me realize that no matter what I had learned from the simulator, I knew nothing when it came to real life flying. The whole experience is just so different.   I think that's the main difference. You might do the very same thing in the simulator and in real life, but it feels different.