General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

874 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 69 replies
    • 29 replies
  2. Videos

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 10 replies
    • 14 replies
  4. CRJ700 MFD

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. CRJ in VR?

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • I apologize for not answering your second question my friend... I initially answered via my phone and I missed it!   I also sympathize for switching sims!   Normally our uninstaller will completely remove the Airbus Pro, but that can be affected by a customer's Windows settings and even computer security software.  One of the terrific benefits of P3Dv4 is that our product (and many more) install to the Documents folder instead of many different Windows and P3D folders.  To ensure the Airbus is fully uninstalled, simply uninstall and then check the Documents\Aerosoft folder to ensure that the sub-folder for the Airbus Professional has been removed.      
    • I still getting this issue with the new update to the A3XX pro series. Here's my log file...for some reason it is looking in addon for the xml files in documents rather than the one located in ...F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional. ASC.log.txt
    • Check your 2D panel transparency setting, turn it down.
    • If the Boss doesn't mind, I'd like to jump in here to try and help.   magna91   1. would you please post your complete system specs for us? 2. Would you please tell us where this happened?  Example:  At the gate, during taxi, during takeoff, within 18nm of a payware airport, at cruise level, etc.  3. If this occurred at the airport, was it a default airport or payware airport?  If payware airport can you please tell us which one it was?   Many thanks!  
    • Hello,   since the last 2 patches, i cant use the speed bug. If I klick or rotate the bug, nothing happend. All others work fine.   I deinstalled and reinstalled them allready, but no changes.