Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Auto Flight, Manual Flight

All discussion and support about the flight model, FBW, autopilot flight etc.

955 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. A320/A321 and AccuFeel 1 2

• 29 replies
  3. FAQ

• 1 reply
  4. Topics
    • 21 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• I wasn't comparing this behavior to anything; this has nothing to do with manual stick input, perceptions and expectations, or otherwise.  Perhaps that's my fault; I realized I failed to mention is that these are turns with autopilot engaged (similar to what the OP shows).  Stick input should be a non-factor.   The aircraft will initially (and quickly) bank close to 30 degrees (as the OP shows) for maybe 2 seconds at most, and then reduces bank to something much shallower (such as 10-15 degrees) for the remainder of the turn.  If that's proper autoflight operation, then so be it and I accept it - but otherwise it seems there might be a similar root cause to what the OP states which has been acknowledged by Secondator as something to look at.  It's as if it starts a bit too soon and then realizes its mistake.  That's all I'm trying to point out.   Granted, my experience is limited to other sim aircraft and being a passenger on 30-40 real life flights, but I've never seen anything like that before.  Every other experience I've had with a cruise turn, that I can remember (and including the Aerosoft A320) will be a bank, sometimes sharp and/or steep, but consistent throughout the turn (and with the rollout essentially identical to the bank in reverse).
    • Nur auf diesem Flughafen lassen sich Flugzeuge nicht abbremsen und Rollen weiter, selbst nach Neuinstallation? Auf Sim Wings Balearic Menorca und Mallorca läuft es allerdings völlig normal. Hat da jemand was in Petto?  
    • Hallo ne Frage,   funktioniert die SamWorldwide Plugin nicht mit der FlightFactor A320 ? Bei mir geht das nicht   Liebe Grüße Jürgen
    • No I don´t have it linked to OneDrive, I have OneDrive fully uninstalled in my pc..... 
    • I could just be blind.  But when I am not seeing the button to turn on GSX services. It’s just not there in the options screen on the MCDU