Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

44 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
  2. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
  3. LNAV Issues

• 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  4. Wondering if it's just me?

• 2 replies
  5. Vnav issues

• 16 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
  6. activation of approach phase

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  7. Plan Mode Not Working

• 1 reply
  8. A3xx Company Route Editor

• 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  9. Aircraft ignoring waypoints

• 3 replies
  10. "Slow" speed on Descent

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  11. A3xx Company Route Editor

• 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
  12. Navigraph

• 3 replies
    • Englisch in the English forum area please.    Please re-install Frankfurt again and make sure to run the installer as administrator and have also your anti virus software temporarily disabled.   
    • Hi Guys,   I have search but couldn't see anything else like this, and not even sure if this is the correct area of the forum...   Anyway - when on approach I select gear down and the matching sound starts (wind hitting the gear) if that makes sense... this woooshing sound continues after I land till about 5-10kts on the ground and is really noticeable, dont thing the old version did this.    Also, landing / taxi lights are on and visible from outside the a/c but not visible on the ground.    PS - loving it!    Cheers.     
    • You would normally not set the parking brake on the runway, in fact in my airline that is a big no go which could even fail you a check. When stopping however it is SOP to set the parking brake on the runway.
    • Version 1200 installed. It seems that in the CRJ-Manager Seat Section ( CRJ700 and CRJ900) is a hidden passenger :-)
      If I count then I see 61 occupated seats for the CRJ700 and 79 for the CRJ900. Now we have 62 and 80 passengers displayed. This was fixed in Version 1.06.
    • May sound stupid but WHY are you setting them? You have to check if they are NOT set but i never heard so far to set them before T/O. If you not making an rolling T/O (what you should do if you have already the clearance, Clarence!) just step on the brakes and hold them.