Repaints \ Liveries \ Livery Manager

All our liveries for the Bus Professional and the livery manager. Do not add more then one question per post so we can track issues. Do not make lists

Subforums

1. New liveries

Automatic reports of new liveries that have been uploaded.

144 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Repaint requests

• 185 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. A320/A321 paint kit

• 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
  5. Repaint Request

• 1 reply
  6. British Airways Sharklet

• 10 replies
  7. A318 repaints

• 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • Dear Support-Team,   i own the A320 family since this week and today i started with the Step-by-Step Tutorial flight (after reading it already completely through to get an overview). It is the flight from EDDF Frankfurt to EGLL Heathrow with an A319.   Now i face some differences from the Cockpit Situation to what is written in the tutorial:   1) there are some differences between the Checklist-Function and the checklist points mentioned in the document - but ok, i follow the ingame-checklist of course.   2) Loading the Plane: In the tutorial, its mentioned the A319 has 124 Pax  - but i can load more than 150... ok, no problem so far. But im curious: Why is there such a difference?   3) I load the company route as mentioned in the tutorial (FRALHR1). Contrary to the tutorial, the SID and Star is already programmed, i did not have to add them manually. The STAR in EGLL is already programmed for runway 09L (in the tutorial i should fly to 27L). I decided to try with the predefined company route and did not change the STAR. But i have an discontinuity after Waypoint LAM, there is an "MANUAL" entry. Tutorial says, delete the discontinuity (clear in the MCDU scratchpad, then click on the respective button). But i can not delete it. Why? For me as a newbie, these little discrepancies between document and cockpit make it difficult to understand this very important part of MDCU programming. So i aborted my first flight now because i could not eliminate this flightplan discontinuity.   Any hints for me?   Regards, Jan  
    • Okay, I think it was already in place since then Thank you for your answer 
    • The open beta for CFD should start on april 1st.  I suppose an update will be released for that purpose
    • Hello, I have exactly the same problem. When I click on "Connection", the simulator crash. Thanks for your help
    • Hello, I followed your publication out of my P3DV4.4 crash as soon as I clicked Connection  even at my friend's he does exactly the same thing are P3D4.4 direct plant  is there a solution?  Thank you.