Repaints \ Liveries \ Livery Manager

All our liveries for the Bus Professional and the livery manager. Do not add more then one question per post so we can track issues. Do not make lists

Subforums

1. New liveries

Automatic reports of new liveries that have been uploaded.

179 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 52 replies
    • 233 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Old a320

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available

• After takeoff when putting the throttles into the CL detent at the acceleration altitude instead of going into CLB mode the vertical mode on the AP remains blank. If the autopilot is inadvertently engaged (if you somehow did not notice the CLB mode is not active) the plane will climb uncontrollably into a stall. This is corrected by pressing the ALT knob to engage the climb mode. The post takeoff AP logic is incorrect but the situation can be rectified.
    • Hi,   I have the same issue. Right now, just passed a waypoint with 20.6T indicated on the first line of the leg page (last waypoint) while the real quantity on board was 28.1T. For info, the value FF+FQ on the fuel pred page is off by only 0.1T from the quantity indicated on the fuel page of the lower ECAM.
    • Hi, I noticed an odd behaviour when deploying the spoilers manually (see video) the spoilers on the left side are deploying much faster and earlier than on the right side, also the final position is different in terms of how extended they are if that makes sense. I first noticed this while being on descend on another flight but there it was the right side on which the spoilers deployed first. I don´t know if i´m doing something wrong here but there was no issue with flying the airplane (no roll movement so probably an issue with the animation?).   A330 spoilers.mp4
    • I solved this problem.In the Configurator you need to uncheck Navigraph and check NavDataPro.After that everything works
    • Thank you Aerosoft, A330 is a great plane, worth the wait. Bob