• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Flugzeuglackierungen

• 2 replies
    • Thanks Dave but how do I do a security scan?  Never done one before.
    • Hey Jzck. I will be on the Discord voice server most all day tomorrow (Sunday) starting around 1500 GMT.  If you'll log in. I'll help you get it together my friend. Do me a favor and do a computer sevurity scan of your computer thus evening and post the results on Discord, and if your system is clean I'll do some desktop support because that will be x10 faster for us.    
    • Hi, I have several Aerosoft sceneries but this is my first Bus, the A318/319.   When I run the updater and tell it in the Configuration to look for experimental updates it finds 1.2.3.1. Then I see at the bottom left a box that says “Update selected Product”. Is this the proper way to update it? Or do I need to uninstall and download from my account. Thank you, I only ask because I have never updated the Airbus before. By the way, I love this plane!
    • Hi, I am facing a new problem now. I recently bought a joystick without pedals and I use it to fly the Airbus. However, I noticed that when I am performing the After Start Checklist and come to the control check, I cannot move my rudders with my keyboard commends(even without the joystick and using mouse and keyboard only) when the fly-by-wire system is on. However, when I disconnect the Fly-by-wire system, I can move it freely. This also causing me lose the direction control when on ground and unable to use the rudders on final approach with the fly-by-wire system on. Any solutions for this?
    • Rebooting after the latest update fixed for me (I think a font upgrade came with it)