Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

FlightFactor B777 / B757 / B767 / A350 /A320

Forum for the B777 Worldliner Professional/Extended, the B757 Pro, B767, A350, A320

149 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. New Airbus A350 1.5 Beta

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. 757 extended updates

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. B777 1.9.14

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  4. FF a320 Ultimate

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Need help !

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • I wondered if this is related to: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130020-p3dv41-sound-problems/  ?  I remember the flap retraction warning being distorted and then the program crashed.  In earlier iterations in FSX and FSXSE the warning was very audible. 
    • ermmm cough cough embarrassing face on atm lol .. was so excited to see a new update i just updated and jumped in .... going to finish this flight and reboot , .. i bet thats just what it was Dave sorry (should have known better) ... i will let you know after
    • What a strange and unhelpful response.   This is nothing to do with the Xbox controller, which by the way does conform to the min requirements because it is a "Control Hardware with rudder and throttle channels"    Its a DirectX compatible input device that appears to SimConnect and P3D exactly the same as a Thrustmaster does. I have been using it perfectly with FSX, P3D from the start, PMDG and your rather good Airbus series for years. It works.   As a windows programmer I won't bore you with the DirectX programming model but I'd suggest instead of assuming this isn't the same issue you remain open to the fact that some set of circumstances (indeed perhaps windows driver related) is affecting your simulator and not others.   I am not asking for help and I can see you are eager not to provide any anyway but I would like to help other (and I have counted a fair few) that have experienced this. I have EXACTLY the same symptoms as @Goshob down to the twitching and PFD/stick working perfectly. This is almost 100% guaranteed to be the same issue.    Despite such a rude reply I will endeavour to update this thread with my findings and how I manage to fix it so that other poor sods don't have to ask for help. 
    • I'm sure you did, but wanted to double check with you. Did you do a reboot after applying the update?  
    • well, this is new.. 1.2.4.2    at cruise right now fl370, managed speed should be .77   autopilot switches to speed (250 kts), decelerates to 250, switches back to mach (.77), reaches .77 and goes to speed 250 again, repeat forever.