Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

FlightFactor B777 / B757 / B767 / A350 /A320

Forum for the B777 Worldliner Professional/Extended, the B757 Pro, B767, A350, A320

160 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Topics
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • Just incase some one is not sure like I was and is looking in to this down the road the Single Data sheet was what I needed to update my nav data, I did not know/understand that with the info I could find on the subject and ended up purchasing something I did not need like the Navdata chart subscription that I grabbed, I'm still not sure what it is for as PFPX does all I want for routeing so not sure.... Anyway sry my last post was abit salty its just been a endeavor to fly this CRJ700, and to have the FSM computer basically stop me due to a out of date map was something.   PS I almost grabbed the one year sub for Nav Data pro, good thing a saw the one day option, might have been some what more salty lol.   unless any one wants to explain to me what I dont understand about Nav Data pro (witch would be cool) otherwise I'm done with this post, always thanks for  your time and I appreciate any help.
    • Is the clarification I'm asking for here difficult to answer? a simple "yes you can" or "no you cant get the nav sheets" would be helpful.... It seems that of the nearly 40 views this post has gotten I only got a half answer (maybe it's a full answer just missing the context i need/wanted) and I dont want to be pushy but the Nav Data Pro I have right now has a time limit of one day and i'm not sure if that is 12 or 24hr and secondly I would like to move on with my life and fly the planes I paid for sooooo I'm just going to assume that when Mopperle replied to me he/she meant to say if I want to update my nav data I needed to get the Single data sheet and not Nav Data Pro charts sub, this makes some sense but the way the reply is written "If you do not want to buy a subscription, you can buy only one dataset." makes me think the Nav data pro sub can get me the data sheet too some how and I just dont know how hence why the stalling and asking for clarification. Anyway I'm going to get the Single Data sheet now and hope it's what I need and it will most like be it I hope.... I just cant help and think I have what I need with the Nav Data Pro Sub I already have and just dont know how to get it... ARGGG I wish a had a clear answer....   Just a side question if anyone cares to answer, if the Single data sheet is the update files for Nav data then what is the point of the Nav data pro Subs, beside being a fancy map program, it list off it's compatibility like the Data sheet program so you think it would interface or update the data bases of PFPX and such but as far as I can tell it does nothing and has no options besides being a standalone flight planner, so as a final request for my topic here can some one explain the Nav data ecosystem to me because I'm new to this stuff and it has left me utterly confused and frustrated.   Before I go I would like to thank you Mopperle, I might have not understood fully what you were saying but I appreciate you still taking the time to try and help me, it seems others were not as eager to help with what i thought would be a simple yes or no answer so thanks again for making the effort I really do appreciate it.
    • As I stated in my post, at some point in my sim the gates where renumbered. I do not know why or when exactly. I am aware that all the official charts the correct number is still A66 and not A906.   I was wondering if anyone encountered similar issues.
    • Ich habe Laminar um Hilfe gebeten und folgende Lösung bekommen:   Here are detailed steps to investigate and fix this issue:   Open Terminal app type xattr then a space, then drag the .xpl file from Resources/Plugins/(plugin folder) to the window press return If the plugin is NOT quarantined, you will see no output in the Terminal window Otherwise, type xattr -d com.apple.quarantine then a space, then drag that same .xpl file into the window press return This should turn off the quarantine flag so you can run the plugin again. Note that this will have to be done for each plugin individually.   Es geht also über das Terminal. Ich habe es bereits ausprobiert und diverse .xpl wieder zum Laufen bekommen. Bei einem gibt es noch Probleme. Da ist Laminar dran.   Für die, die des Englischen nicht so mächtig sind:   Öffne die Terminal app tippe "xattr" dann die Leertaste, ziehe dann den .xpl file aus Ordner Resources/Plugins/(plugin folder) in das Terminalfenster drücke die return-taste Wenn das plugin nicht unter Quarantäne steht, wird das Terminalfenster nichts anzeigen Anderenfalls, tippe "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine" dann die Leertaste, ziehe dann die gleiche  .xpl Datei  in das Terminalfenster drücke die return-Taste Ist zwar alles etwas umständlich und aufwändig, da ja wirklich jede .xpl Datei geprüft werden muss, aber    e s   h i l f t !   Gruß   Olaf   P.S. @Heinz: Laminar hat diese Lösung zur Veröffentlichung freigegeben, wäre also ggf. auch etwas für das englischsprachige Forum.
    • Ich versuche mal die SAM Entwickler zu kontaktieren. Vielleicht gibt es da eine Idee.... Gruß heinz