Getting Thrust Reversers working with Flight Factor B767 .

Hi everyone. I'm trying to configure my Bravo Throttle Quadrant for use with the Flight Factor 767-300ER. I've managed to set the throttle axes, spoiler axis and flap axis correctly, but no matter which settings I use for Eng 2 and 3 I cannot get the thrust reversers working. Does anyone know what may be wrong ? I'm following the Sim Hangar YT Tutorial. I have the X Plane Honeycomb Configurator installed but its a bit daunting to navigate so I'm using a default profile in X-Plane 11.53.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the CH throttle cuadrant and I use the last 2 axis assigning them as reverse 1 and reverse 2, and it works perfectly. Try to assign the correct axis to this values.

Bye.

OK I have to admit here I may have goofed, or found a bug. I had set my throttle 1 and 2 reversers to hold max reverse thrust on 1 and 2 respectively, in the X plane controller app. Bravo TQ of course. 
Then, when checking in the cockpit the reverser levers didn't animate. I thus assumed they weren't working. 

But, once I had the engines started the reverser levers do animate and reverse thrust works like a charm. 

Archived