!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Andras Field - General

General discussion and support for Andras Field

743 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 1 reply
    • 24 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 9 replies
  2. Annoucement

• 0 replies
  3. Announcement

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. How to: Tasks

• 0 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 57 replies
  5. RTWC - The winners

• 19 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply

• I notice the cause being that the APU Generator needs to be manually activated prior to APU activation.  While I'm at it, I also do not hear a thump (like the other Airbusses) when the door(s) is / are closed. Instead of the thump sound, I get the start of a sound similar to when testing the fire alarms. The latter sound is repeated whilst the virtual pilot goes through some of the other checklist items. Just an observation...    Note - I upgraded yesterday from version 1.0.0.4 to 1.0.0.7   Herman
    • Thank you, Tom, for your answer. No luck so far to get it... Crossing my fingers !  
    • The version 1.0.2.0 is a complete new installer which you can download from the store from where you purchased LGSA. All shops have of course been provided with the new version.  
    • Never mind folks. I got it to work. Had to delete old PFPX shortcut and make new one. Now I see the current version.
    • Approach Airport Chania, named after the Crete resistance fighter “Ioannis Daskalogiannis”, now in XPlane 11! The international airport is located on the Akrotiri peninsula that is part of the island of Crete in southern Greece. The scenery offers a highly realistic flight experience thanks to high-resolution ground textures and high detailed 3d objects and buildings.   A customized, high-resolution mesh, PBR ground textures, animated vehicles as well as change of seasons bring the airport and its surroundings to life. This add-on is also compatible with ORBX TrueEarth, ORBX TerraFlora and the Scenery Animation Manager.     Features: High detailed ground textures and runway - taxiway lines including the new apron parking positions and lines modified in summer 2018 High detailed 3d objects & buildings including the new terminal building completed in 2018 Custom static aircrafts according to real world service HDR lighting including detailed 3d taxi and runway lighting Animated vehicles in the apron area Animated marshaller (SAM required) Custom mesh for unique elevation including sloped runway (Ortho4XP patch included) PBR ground textures HD vegetation and grass Custom Color & Season Adjustments (SAMv2 Plugin required): ORBX TrueEarth (Vegetation)    ORBX TerraFlora (Vegetation) SAM Seasons (Vegetation + Orthophoto) Ortho4XP (Vegetation) SFD Global (Vegetation + Orthophoto) System requirements: XPlane 11 Operating system: Microsoft Windows  8 / 10 (64bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+ Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz Memory:  8 GB RAM Graphics card: 1 GB, DirectX 11