Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

OleAndreasen

Happy two-year birthday Andras Field

Not that anyone seem to give it any thought - but today is actually Andras Field´s 2 year birthday. So Happy Birthday Andras Field

Just imagine... Two years ago we were buzzing all around in awe over this new project, and we fought for positions to rule the place.

Over time Andras Field has become a quiet little outskirt, but for the ones who stubbornly keep at it, Andras Field still is a wonderful scenery, with MY name on one of the houses. I love that.

And eventually Andras will finish the Italian venicestyle houses and add to the fun. Matt will bring on the second round the world challenge - with Andras Field as base, and in one year, we will celebrate the third birthday also.

So everyone - Thanks for participating. Lets all keep Andras Field alive and kicking.

Beer in the AA-Clubhouse on me...

2 years gone? ^_^

How fast... :glare_s:

That's point to make fun.... :cheers_s::band_s:

...and let's make some BBQ with Matt's Jet :cool3_s:

*sniffs* Jet A1 BBQ's, my favourite. Hope you all wanted your burgers well done :cheers_s:

*sniffs* Jet A1 BBQ's, my favourite. Hope you all wanted your burgers well done :cheers_s:

A burger is never done unless it has some charcoal on it. :lol:

Happy Birthday Andras. We should have a Fly-in.