• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Have you started the livery manager as administrator (right click on exe file, then "Run as Administrator")? If not, please do so and install the liveries again. Please report back, if that fixes your problem.
    • Hi there; Just installed Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 from Steam store on my FSX-SE.  The base models show fine in FSX but none of the liveries I downloaded from Aerosoft are showing.  All were installed using the Livery Manager and I have the "Show Variations" checkbox in FSX checked.   I installed them while FSX wasn't running and restarted my PC but still liveries "no show". I've attached the aircraft.cfg file from the "Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM" where most of the liveries are installed.   Thank you, M aircraft.cfg
    • I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make American Airlines A319 IAE variant as I can only find the CFM variant on the downloads thank you again. 
    • Bonus Day!!   Almost as soon as we landed at KRAP and signed in for charters a wealthy couple asked about seeing Devils Tower up close.  Luckily we know a Huey guy who operates out of HPDT (Devils Tower chopper base.)  Sadly there's no airport nearby to drop the Honda into to pickup the Huey.   So we jumped into a local rental Grand Caravan and made the trip to Hulett airfield (W43).  From there we'll take the tour bus down into the town and meet my buddy with his Huey.  Apparently my pal Mike and the FBO at Hulett had a falling out so he's not allowed to land there anymore.  Of course after the chopper flight we'll have to take the bus back to pick up the Caravan.    Total of 3 hours flown.  156 miles counting out and back to Hulett.  Screen shots include Tower from the Caravan before we landed at Hulett.  Hulett hangers, Hulett tour sign.  Huey Idling The village right after taking off and going out to get some altitude built up & a view coming from the backside of the Tower.  
    • DC-6 Ferry Flight – Leg 4  CYFB-CYQX   ARRIVED GANDER CYQX –(STOP)- FERRY FLIGHTS TOTAL DISTANCE 5780  -(STOP)- AIRCRAFT READY FOR PICKUP  –(STOP)-     Inqaluit - Pushing Back   After Takeoff, Gear Up.   Over Labrador   Gander Tower, Runway In Sight.   Completion of Ferry Flight Operations.  DC-6 G-AOMP ready to resume RTW80 duty.