• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply

• Hi, I have the CRJ 700/900 installed in P3Dv4. How is the updated CRJ Professional installed? Just use the installer or remove the CRJ 700/900 first? There is no read me file for the installation. Thanks for help
    • the only thing is that sessions is not installed, but this should not needet for the jetways. Have tried EGLL, EDDE and EDDV without success.   download now the sessions to be 100% shure that it is not mandatory.   but any other clues?  
    • Well it most decidedly is not working for me. Navigraph directs the data to FMS Data Manager\ [REGPATH]. Here there is a directory chain Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data\NavData\   that contains the folders [REGPATH] and PROC.  [REGPATH] contains another Aerosoft CRJ Professional folder that in turn contains another Data folder which contains folder NavData (empty on my machine). The folder PROC contains a folder [REGPATH] which, in turn, contains another Aerosoft CRJ Professional folder that contains another Data folder that contains a NavData folder that contains another PROC folder that is in turn, empty. I have no idea where the putative Navigraph 1913 update went but it certainly did not update in the aircraft.   I have a Matryoshka directory chain. Is this a unique situation or are others seeing similar results? Ron H  
    • With the answer you've given me, it doesn't solve the question I've asked....so I repeat it.   in C:\Users>Users>Documents\Aerosoft   There's no folder... DATA.   That is the one that you supposedly with the version of CRJ Professional, placed it in another place, and that supposedly when loading in the FMS the route, is where the ICAO of the Departure, Arrival and Alternative Airports are looked for, to be able to load SID, STAR, APP and other data as the FIX for example and data of ILS etc.....   When a week ago and something, published the CRJ Professional observe that incongruence of location, I put a THREAD and you indicated to me that the CORRECT was the LAST that is to say this...>>>     C:\USERS\<USER>\DOCUMENTS\AEROSOFT\AEROSOFT CRJ PROFESSIONAL\DATA   and so I did it and updated the corresponding AIRAC in the DATA folder, from NAVIGRAPH, where there is the NAVDATA folder, and I checked in the CRJ in its FMS if it was updated to the LAST AIRAC, and so it was.   the question I originally asked was, CRJ from your FMC will locate the AIRACs that are updated to what NAVIGRAPH is supposed to install, supposedly in the Documents\Aerosoft RAIZ? or you have to tell it again where to LOAD them for CRJ to read them correctly.