• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 53 replies
  4. F14 Steuerung

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 21 replies
    • Interesting. I would love to know how you find the results that are validated. How did you get the replies like: This-traffic-shall-file Y150 2. ARR EDVK and 5. NATSU Y150 TOLGI
        Is it a matter of openeing the route editor and going throgh the aiways one by one and look up which one is valid?
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • As PFPX submits the the plan to IFPS also then something is different in the plan you are submitting, date/time all come into the result along with the vertical profile.
    • Well here's what I found so you know in case it happens to some one out there . Setting the throttles with a turbo prop I find very hard , they are very sensitive and hard to sync . so what I do with turbo props  is in FSUIPC I go to Hot Keys and there you see a box you can insert the @ key to sync the props, well I didn't use that key  to sync and when I engaged the auto pilot it was fine ,so it's  syncing the props with the @ key seems to cause  the throttles to go right nuts . I searched and searched why the throttles on these turbo pops are so sensitive and hard to set and all  I could fine it that its a FSX issue and not the fault of the developers .So thanks for the help .  Louis  
    • Thanks i'm already having a deep look into this. I found a youtube video from a guy who gives a tutorial using a route finder from page called eurofpl.eu. But even the proposed routes that are validated there have errors in PFPX. Still studing hard to understand this