• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 53 replies
  4. F14 Steuerung

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • Habe den Airport gerade mal geladen. Wenn man sich auf den Flughafen stellt, dann steht ein anderes Flugzeug im Weg. Sieht so aus: Siehe Bild.   Möglicherweise muss eine Ramp Start Position angepasst werden. Oder das statische Flugzeug dort entfernt werden Parkende Flugzeuge habe ich im X-Plane 11 ausgeschaltet.   Gruß Heinz
    • Same issue here. Just updated to 1.2.2.0 yesterday and did a short flight KLAX-KSFO as a test. In cruise at FL320 the throttles went to idle and the speed dropped to where the airplane would have stalled without manual intervention.   I never had this particular issue before 1.2.2.0.   I'm using P3D 4.3.   Descent VNAV is still a joke, leaving the airplane in full managed mode still results in blowing almost every speed/alt restriction and ending up way too high and fast at the IAF.   Maybe a real-life Airbus pilot can confirm this, but it seems to me that the autothrottle does not reduce power enough in the descent. Even with spoilers deployed the vertical profile is impossible in managed mode.
    • I was performing some tests during the last weekend using G-EZTB - A320. Best results obtained were on manual landing or at least without auto thrust at final stage. For me obtained values between -200 and -250 fpm are satisfactory. Talking about all this, I would like to rise a question about the usability and importance of those landing rates. We are discussing them too much in several topics already, but they are actually values, which have no any relations with the RL operations and are only used by the VA for evaluation / ranking purposes. How correct is the usage of those rates is a different subject, which I mentioned several times that here is not the place for discussing. Before completing my post, I would like to mention that in RL I am mostly flying with A319 or A320 recently (as a passenger). It was observed that every pilot has his own style of landing. It seems to me that the most important is if the plane meets the targets of touch down within the threshold and stops safely. All other qualifications like soft landing, semi-soft landing, hard landing, etc. I strongly feel have no value since the landing is safe and the AC is with no damages on the landing gears. (Last is very exaggerated of course).
    • Hi, sorry but then I think this has nothing to do with the CL but with the setup of your joystick / rudder...... I am also not able to reproduce this problem and until now no other user reported such a problem. The only thing I can suggest is that you open a support ticket and then someone will try to find / solve your specific problem...... Sorry. Regards, Rolf
    • Hallo Christian,   sieht sehr gut aus.... Danke für die Info.   Gruß heinz