Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

453 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 17 replies
  2. Topics
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  3. GPWS Reset

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I know, you did not ask me, but I can tell you: MSFS (and its marketing) fulfills the dream of flying. This dream for flying is as old as mankind. P3D (and its marketing) only fulfills the wish for flight simulation. This is an immense difference.
    • That really surprises me! May I ask why there are so many customers less for P3d? For me it has always been the logical choice after FSX (which has never really been good for me). Were people really so anxious because of the EULA?? Well, at least here, nobody has knocked on my door to ask me if I had fun while training so hard ...because we will all be real airline pilots one day^^ With P3d v4, I've found a very good, stable simulator that I've always hoped to see one day. With my new hardware, it's simply amazing how well and stable it works with complex scenery AND aircraft. And if I look at the addon market, I've never seen a simulator which was so "complete" in one single sim: We have amazing renditions of the Dash 8-Q400, B717, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, A32X, A330, CRJ, E-170-195,... and of course a lot of GA planes. Looking at the sceneries, there is hardly anything left to do, at least in the areas that are less popular to fly to for "the community".   So, as good as MFS looks in the previews, I could imagine that it takes me a long time to switch, because there will be a lot of things that are probably not availible or will cost a lot of money again, mainly complex aircraft.   Cheers, Dominik
    • Well, you can imagine that the new MSFS and its wonderful marketing bring a lot of new people to the community?! I think the same way. And I'm convinced that not everybody can (or want to) afford the hardware that is necessary for MSFS. So you suppose that those people will fly MSFS with X-Box, as I assume? And I suppose that a lot of those people might give FSX a new chance . . .
    • I grew up in Quebec, those and Tintin were considered childhood scripture. Found out as adult they were also published in English, but those just didn't feel the same
    • Because FSX users stopped buying add-ons. It really is that simple. We only stopped making them after they stopped buying them. And with our marketing, advertisement, multiple shops, Steam etc etc we do have the access to the customers, finding them is and was not the issue. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts