• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. Kabinendurchsagen

• 6 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I've just tried a couple of minutes ago. There was 3 players in game and 1 player in Lobby.   I waited for 3 min and no joy.
    • It's the conversion of the MSFS Version originally created by Dražen Matleković 😀
    • The main reason for me trying to use the marketplace, was so that the developers get a revenue stream that would help them fund future developments, like the World Updates.  Whether that happens or not I don't really know but one thing is for sure updates through the marketplace just do not work and I appreciate the difficulties that the 3rd party developers face.   What I really don't understand if this is a real flying simulation community why are people so reluctant to share vital information to others that are having a pretty torrid time, why insist that because 12 people have a problem nothing can be done about it, why refer people to the 3rd party developer when the problem lies with their in house software.   This issue was made way harder than it ever needed to be, and please if you have information that others will find invaluable share it as soon as you are able to.   I will follow your advice from now on I will buy direct and forget the marketplace unless that is the only outlet.
    • I *love* to hear that. Wishing you all luck with it.   Kind regards, Michael  
    • yea I was just getting ready to let you know about that.  I know it is too late now, but since AS can't say it I will.  I would NEVER buy a complex addon like an airplane from the Market.  This is a prime example why.  Your install is encrypted and trying to get everything to decrypt was what was causing the crash.  No one had this that bought outside the market.  I do buy scenery there, but only that and only if I can't get it direct from the maker/publisher.  This also allows me to control where things are installed and set up a folder system so I know what I have and what I need.    My suggestion for future purchases.