• 2.2k views
  4. Airport Map Display

• 6 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.2k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I see that this is your first post here. The main development for the CRJ is now only for the MSFS , but the code is also used for the P3D version by compiling. The CRJ900/1000 for the MSFS is still in development, I hope Hans will read your notes and incorporate them into the development of the CRJ for the MSFS.   Especially this would be important:  
    • I planned a flight KLAX-MMMX with simbrief. The Star suggested is DARA1A. However, that is missing in the Airbus Database, where only DATUL STARS are listed. I use Navigraph data and update regularily. PMDG Data is showing the STARs needed, no prob. Can anybody suggest a solution?
    • As real CRJ 1000 pilot I'm astonished to see what Hans Hartmann was able  to develop for pc simulation and I am aware that's not easy. Here some things to fix   -small HDG changes generating to much bank -small Track changes generating to much bank -some SID wrong turns ; for example: LFSB RWY15 ELBEB 7S; first turn should be right and not left. -ILS intercepts at FAF altitude; when GS becomes active AP leaves altitude and climbs to catch GS thus making huge pitch and speed changes ; for the AP impossible to handle. -ILS intercept in (LNAV) mode; HSI deviation bar should change color from white to green like FMA does. -LNAV/VNAV mode when reaching TOP should NOT initiate descent unless lower altitude selected. -FMS function "DIR INTC" to "RWY" "INT CRS" generates wrong Runway inbound track. -FMS VNAV functions not implemented (VNAV speed) VNAV approaches very unstable or impossible. -When MDA set; no altitude and "minimum" call outs (only if DA set)   The CRJ 1000 has some changes in the cockpit like: -there is NO gear emergency handle installed but a small protected pushbutton below the gear handle.  
    • Well, there are not many out that are in way way serious at this moment. This surprises us a lot. 
    • If the updater checks all files, why would you want that? But of course you can de-install and then re-install.