!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

NavDataPro Charts

58 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Airport Map Display

• 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Airac Cycle einfrieren?

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. navdatapro cycle 1811

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies

• Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • No sir, I'm sorry there is not.  A joystick (and throttle/thrust lever) is required as per the product page.   You might look into a program like Joy2Key or AutoHotKey, but of course we don't support that.   Best wishes!  
    • I really hope that a new client for iOS will come out soon. Currently I‘m forced to use the Navigraph (Jeppesen) client. The client  is brilliant but I don‘t really like those charts. I definitely prefer LIDO.    I’m flying for a real related VA and the real airline uses LIDO too. 😀
    • When I travel away from my house I take my laptop with me to make some flights, but I can't take joystick with me, etc. etc. If I have to make a flight with manual approach with the A320 / A330, I can not use the buttons on the keyboard of my computer to select heading and altitude. Is there any way to activate my keyboard keys for these functions. Thank you very much  J J Gómez Prieto IVAO 142928
    • Probably no make over until MSFS.   You know, we should have made that flight together in Shared Cockpit.  Most people aren't aware our F-14 is Shared Cockpit capable!   If we ever do make it up together, I'll show you how to perform ridgeline crossings... it's one hell of a maneuver.     Best wishes Rob.