!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Suche Flugzeug Szenerie Tool

Hier können Suchanfragen gepostet werden

78 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. A 340 für X Plan 10

• 17 replies
  2. Pilotenbuch

• 7 replies
  3. Bordeaux LFBD

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. Wien? (LOWW)

• 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. Airbus A400M

• 10 replies
  6. Suche DC-4

• 12 replies
  7. Free Scenery USA

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. MD-11 für Xplane10

• 14 replies
    • 5 replies
  9. DC-4 selber machen

• 4 replies
  10. Suche L-188 Electra

• 3 replies

• Hi Are your controls only resetting with the A330 Pro or other products too?   Regards, Markus
    • Hi,   first let me ask one question from my point of view: What do you mean by "can only get up to GS9-10".? The next question then: Which PB procedure you are using - GSX or the internal MCDU3 one? If you are talking about the internal MCDU3 and the minimal distance of 9 feet: This is the minimum distance and this limit comes from P3D and has not been changed since FSX. We cannot do anything to change this because it is out of our responsibility. The only option I suggest is not to start the engines in such a case during PB but after if has been finished and the brakes are set...... I believe then the TXI CL should work........ If I am wrong please then please let me know the exact procedure you are using (step-by-step) and I will have a look resp. find a solution / work around for you. Regards, Rolf 
    • Hi,   If your Aerosoft Updater does not show any new updates it because you haven't selected Experimental Updates. Which is able to turn on/off by clicking the configuration button in the updater. The newest update should be 1.0.0.7, some of your issues might be fixed by updating. There might still be a few issues with the fuel but it is being worked on heavily by Aerosoft. I hope this helps.   Regards, Markus
    • Servus Flusi Gemeinde, Hätte mal zwei Fragen zum A 320 FF ultimate.Möchte mir gerne einen neuen Rechner kaufen und meine vorhandene Flotte darauf installieren.Jetzt habe ich irgendwo einmal gelesen,dass man den A 320 zuerst am alten Rechner deaktivieren muß und dann am neuern Rechner wieder neu aktivieren muss.Wie deaktiviere ich denn den Flieger im alten Rechner?Und ist es normal,dass Die Zeit im Chrono des A320 so langsam läuft.1 Sekunde im Chrono entspricht 3 Sekunden in der Realität.Auch die Borduhr laüft gleich langsam. Vielleicht könnt Ihr mir weiterhelfen Vielen Dank für Eure Antworten Christian
    • My A330 Professional is updated to 1.0.0.2 and I'm not sure if there are later updates that the updater has failed to load, which might have resolved the below issues. Here's an account of my latest experience regarding the fuel system. Underground fueling has been checked in the GSX airport setup. The aircraft fueling and GSX integrate well up to when +-10000Kg's of fuel have been loaded. Then the aircraft fueling stops counting while the fuel truck disconnects and drives away. The aircraft fueling then continues without the fuel truck until the load sheet amount of fuel has been loaded, when the aircraft fueling stops. The "REFUELG" in the upper ECAM is not cancelled, as one would expect. Both the MCDU3 Fuel and GSX menu indicate that no further fueling is in process. During a flight, the upper ECAM FOB number does not change from the amount of fuel loaded. The lower ECAM fuel screen behaves as follows: FUsed counts up correctly, as well as fuel used by each engine. The centre tank fuel numbers alternate up and down by 10 Kg's, i.e., the numbers alternate from 7670 to 7660 and back to 7670. All other numbers in the wing tanks graphic remain unchanged. The FOB number at the bottom of the lower Ecam screen also does not count down. Temperatures seem to be OK, but the Gross Weight does not change with the burn off of fuel. I hope this feedback helps. Regards.