If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

Hardware

Beiträge zum Betrieb von X-Plane 10/11 mit Hardware Addon's

439 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies

• Hi, BTW it would be nice to have a signature on your post so we could talk names. I have just repeated your flight without a flight plan, but that has nothing to do with what you experience as missing climb performance.  Screen_01: EFB Screen_02:Rotation to V2+10 Screen_03: AP in SPEED and HDG activated Screen_04: Acceleration to SPEED 210 to clean up at T-Speed Screen_05: Reaching 210 kts, Flaps UP and Throttle to CLB Screen_06: Reaching 250 kts Screen_07: CLB 280 after acceleration as of FL100 Screen_08: Same as 07 but with your airtemperature. VS is even better as a higher N1 is given from FADEC (89.6 vs 87.8)   I have no idea why yours should not behave the same. Maybe try without your weather program???  
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Hi Eric /Raphael ---I think that the "problem" is that of  the in putter having to be, not surprisingl,y exacting (and no reflection intended Raphael on the error) in the input and the saving and activation of the profile . I see that there are a couple of ways on the net that are advised and I have been doing mine by ,--ensure that you clear all the Events that you are going to map off the P3Dv4 options /key assignments before entering each new values into the Yoke profile,saving and activating each one before going onto the next one. Clearly I was not exacting enough. However, I now know that you can assign all of these buttons for A2A planes directly either/and through their aircraft configurator or the P3D key assignments box. However having got this far in something that I have not been into before I will await the new profiles and give it another go (thanks Raphael) and the delete button to enable me to tidy up my box! It is not exactly how I want it to work but is OK, doesn't stop me flying and nearly all of the inputs that are working are good for the Comanche as well. Having now had some decent flying time with this new yoke, I cannot believe what a difference this has made. What little  RW flying that I have done is in a Robin 400 so do not have any comparison with those people who comment adversely on the pitch axis being too strong but I would call it "positive" and find it no problem at all. Compared to my old Saitek (I am not knocking it as it did me well for a good number of years and never let me down) landing even the Bonanza in the last bit of the flare is a doddle  and with that extra rotation I find that standard rate turns are much easier to hold. As an added benefit , having lost my PS 2 connection for the TPM I went out and bought another one (from Currys,PC World would you believe)with a USB  and now realise how spiky and sloppy that had got  as well.  First time that I have been on this forum and I am impressed and grateful for the quick responses and help. Many thanks  Bobby
    • Can we you tell us when will i be? Will it be than in the manuals?   Cheers   Nikita
    • This is not correct. Real autopilot treats ALTS as follows:   "Altitude preselect mode is automatically selected upon selection of any vertical mode, except glide-slope capture or overspeed"    So PITCH mode should not cause an overshoot.