CumulusX!

Discussion related to all aspects of this exciting new program that puts thermals in FSX and creates ridge lift using CCS slope files.

170 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Download CumulusX!

• 0 replies
    • 26.7k views
  3. Topics
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Cumulusx won't run

• 13 replies
    • 6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 6k views
  5. P3Dv4?

• 5 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5.4k views
    • 10 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 6.7k views
  6. Online in P3Dv3?

• 8 replies
    • 7.7k views
  7. CumulusX and P3D V3

• 2 replies
    • 6.1k views
  8. Tow plane in P3D

• 5 replies
    • 8.2k views
  9. For Newbies Like Me

• 1 reply
    • 6.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 6.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 8.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 7.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 8.2k views
  10. CumulusX Activation

• 17 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 8.4k views
  11. Smart tow in P3D

• 1 reply
    • 6.9k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Wrong statement, sorry.   Flightplan made by SimBrief -> Calculated block fuel = 3522 kg and I got to Re-Fuel panel 3575 kg nearest value -> extra is +53 kg. Show me a video where You set fuel 10 kg's step by step using Re-Fuel panel - thank You.   I think this not my false, not my computer or FS2020 and I'm read all CRJ's manuals and I also check FAQ and at the end asked from forum and now I feel I'm bad man as I asked a question the problem I want to make clear to my self. If this is not the problem others simmers but only me there is not a reason to ask as a customer from this forum - correct?
    • Hi, Ich habe folgendes Problem. Undzwar: Es dauert bei mir immer ewig bis ein neuer Einsatz reingekommt. Ich weiß, dass man sich eigentlich auf die Stühle sitzen kann und so die Wartedauer verkürzen kann, jedoch wenn ich auf Stuhl benutzen klicke bugge ich so im Stuhl rum, aber die Zeit wird nicht verkürzt. Was kann ich da tun? Bedanke mich schonmal im Voraus für die Hilfe.   LG
    • POSCON requires you to monitor the guard frequency (121.5) on COM2 at all times. I'm able to hear other people on there, but haven't been able to get my own messages to transmit. As you can see in the screenshot below, I even set both sides of the pedestal to transmit on VHF2, though I don't think that's necessary. However, when I press my push-to-talk button, POSCON is always detecting COM1. It's not because I have the same frequency in both for testing either as the behavior is the same if I change one of them.     I did find this topic asking the same question from mid-March. A comment indicated this was would be looked at, but this was prior to the last CRJ patch and the topic was then locked. I understand why Aerosoft locks topics, but it would be immensely helpful if there were follow-up comments to indicate the status or maybe a centralized listing of issues under investigation and their status and targeted patch (even if there's no estimated release date).   Anyways, I would appreciate any feedback on whether I actually have this configured correctly to transmit on COM2 (it's not quite clear if there's more to it than turning that one knob to VHF 2), and if I do, whether there is a planned fix for this.
    • Ok so I've managed to recreate this issue - it appears that if I delete a waypoint from the DIR INTC screen, while in flight, execute, then go back to DIR INTC, a fix on the previous page is going crazy, then when I hit delete on that fix is when it freezes. 
    • According to the devs it affects "some users". Last time that language was used was for Cyberpunk 2077. Substantial usability Issues wouldn't even be that disappointing if the devs weren't as dismissive if not downright combative towards user reports. A "we hear you and we're looking at it" would go a long way. Meanwhile, FBW for the A3xx and Working Title for the CJ4 have accomplished custom systems overlaid on the sim at no charge, to the point that Asobo has hired Working Title under a newly formed LLC. If nothing else the upcoming updates will hopefully and finally address lnav and throttle issues. Giving the benefit of the doubt for now