• 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 134 replies
    •   No NAV-to-NAV transfer simulated on the -900?  I only have to worry about such pedestrian things on our older -700s. But yeah, then it's HDG mode, green needle, APP mode.
    • Ok.... test complete and by no means the final word... but hope this helps   I agree with miroslavmurin ACLS works pretty good... but... it only worked good for me with the Kitty Hawk (for this test 12KT winds and carrier at Full Ahead). I shot 5 ACLS to the Kitty Hawk and it trapped 3 out of 5 with various cable grabs (1,2,2)   Using the Nimitz or Enterprise I got good indications in cockpit but always missed the wires... I flew 6 ACLS approaches and no trap...   I then tried using VRS AI Carrier (both Kitty Hawk and Nimitz) TACAN and ILS Freqs matched.... tried different variations including Kitty Hawk with 109.00 for both... and flew over the wires.   Never saw "10 Seconds" illuminate (ship or Shore ILS).   I didn't mess with VLSO and I used some and I had two successful ACLS traps with DLC and one without... always had Flaps Full, Speed Brake OUT...   Bottom line... if I use the Kitty Hawk with ACLS I get expected results....   Anyone have any different luck with other boats?   Fun... but a lot of work.... I rather Mode II it with Auto Throttle to 1.0 to .7 NM and then hand fly it to deck (for Night and IMC)   I recommend a checklist and a note book... at first I was losing my mind... aircraft was flying like crap and all over the place... thought I had a joystick issue... it turned out to be a flight plan that I loaded... it had the waypoints I wanted for my GPS but I had the weather set to impossible IMC with lots of shear and turbulence...  an aircraft checklist isn't all you need... a little attention to the sim Configuration Management (CM) goes a long way....   What is wrong with us.... this isn't a typical pastime!    
    • Danke für den Tip... Hatte auch nur einfach Online Update gemacht. Der Installer bot mir sowohl add/remove als auch noch das Update an. Hab mal alles abgewählt und wieder angewählt. Er hat was nachinstalliert und nun ist Ruhe.    Liebe Grüsse Ly
    • For EKCH you´ve here Jeppesen Charts from google (nearly currently) http://www.pentekesti.com/sites/default/files/charts/EKCH.pdf   For ILS Rwy 04L  Page 77  (3000 ft)
    • At EKCH i always land on ILS rway 04L. What's the FAF 4 that rway?