CumulusX!

Discussion related to all aspects of this exciting new program that puts thermals in FSX and creates ridge lift using CCS slope files.

166 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Download CumulusX!

• 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
  4. Awesome software

• 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 30 replies
  5. Blue Thermal Question

• 4 replies
  6. Bouncing

• 19 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
  7. Cloud Bases

• 1 reply
  8. Cloud Generation

• 22 replies
  9. cloud shadows

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
  10. Cumulus X - Random?

• 1 reply
  11. Cumulus X crashing!

• 1 reply
    • I bought mthe bundle yesterday, but have only installed the 320/321. Maybe it's a bit ambitious so early, but I would like to try out the MCDU on my Ipad. I read  in the manual that I need to start the WebInterface.exe before or after staring P3D, and that it's located in \Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Connect Pro. The only files I have there is A3XXConnectPro.exe and two .jpg's. I have searched my PC, but nothing comes up for the Webinterface.exe. Is it missing? If I try running the A3XXConnectPro.exe I get this error box: What else or where else can I look? PS. As I mentioned I haven't installed the 318/319, could that have anything to do with it?   Regards JLund  
    • There is still a matching database in the One drive directory. should I delete that? Same goes for Flightplans directory. Does the aircraft use files under One Drive directory? or can I delete them after moving them to the C:\This PC directory? It seems to me the program is looking for data under One Drive and not the other directory, namely the General file where the navigraph data is. I want it to read from the "This PC" directory. When reinstalling do I have to point it to the documents directory of my choice?   Thanks, Tom
    • Yes, I hope it too... The latest scenarios have fantastic and very real effects; rain, mobile avatars... it would be nice if they were added to all the scenarios you sell.  Cologne/Bonn will be a fantastic must to have!!!!   
    • Today i was flying in the Airbus A321, then i had a dual Engine failture. Then i wasn't able to controll the aircraft manually, but the Autopilot has worked normally. Why can i not controll the Aircraft manually after an engine failture?
    • you have 2 ways to do that: 1- restore original p3d shader from the Action menu in PTA 2-reinstall p3d content