7. ZIBO 737 Klapscheibe HUD

• 1 reply
  8. Autopilot

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  9. Zibo Update

• 5 replies
    • Hallo Frank!!!!!   Also ich habe mir selbst einen PC gerade zusammengebaut vor einer Woche.   Ich würde mir mal die CPU,s von Caseking.de mal ansehen, I7 9te Generation die gekröpft sind, je CPU Kern 4,9-5,0 oder 5,1 Ghz kannst du da kaufen ich habe den 4,9 Ghz Coffy Lake je Kern 4,9 Ghz mal 8 Kerne plus Wassekühlung von ASUS würde ich raten ich bin zufrieden bei voller leistung komme ich gerade mal auf 65-70 grad CPU Temp.   Ist jedem selber überlassen ist nur ein Tipp von mir!!!!!!!      
    • Three long flights in the bag with no managed speed problems after uninstall/re-install procedure above.  This flight was 4.7 hours.
    • OK...forgot that nothing moves until the engines are started....
    • Hi all,    Everything was working fine up until now. So I just downloaded Taxi2Gate KSEA and FlyTampa KBOS. They both look phenomenal. So before I installed. I would load up a flight plan. Select which gate I wanted (using P3D default airports). Then go from there. Now I'm encountering the issue of aircraft parking on startup. When I load up a flight and pick a gate it loads up and places me on the wrong parking position. I'm guessing this has something to do with the airports I installed. I was using the default airports prior before upgrading with no issue at all. Is there a fix to this? Also other gates seem to appear on my Chaseplane Static Camera (using FlyTampa KBOS) which don't show up on the P3D menu. Also, I have FlyTampa KBOS first on the scenery library list as well. Not sure if I have to do anything else? Anyone know or have had this issue before?     
    • I need some help.  I am getting P3D V4.4 configured and making sure all add ons are up to date.  I made sure the latest F14X version is installed. FSUIPC 5.15 is installed but I do not use it for controls typically. After selecting and loading the F14X I can control everything but not throttle response.  Alternate throttles are checked in the setup window.  I cannot work the throttles with Thrustmaster HOTAS or keyboard.  Everything else is functional.  What am I missing?  I was flying this bird under V4.3.