6. Validation Error message

• 6 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  • Latest Posts

• Getting the same. It just seems so random. It's the first thing I check now when loading into the plane.   If it gets stuck on the loading screen there's a couple of ways I've found that seems to get it working again. One is to exit out of the sim and restart the Xbox. The second is to actually uninstall the addon then download it again.    I'm on the SU15 beta so it could still be an issue with that even after the updated 1.0.2 version.
    • In VR the seat position for e.g. CRJ900 is not quite right, I would like to move the position a bit forward. But haven't found how to adjust it. The cameras.cfg that contains the xyz positions for the "PilotVR" camera do noy seem to affect anything when I change the position. I thought this was the correct folder (Steam) C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\aerosoft-crj\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_CRJ_900 Where/how should I go to change the position? Mats
    • In VR and night it's almost impossible to handle the aircraft. The altitude number is so small and hard to focus on and when turning the alt knob you don't know rhat the altitude is until you stop turning the knob, zoom in, and then correcting and keep turning the knob, zoom in, turning the knob.... This consumes so much time and effort that you actually tisk to loose control in stressed and intensive parts of the flight. Just change the font!
    • Ja, Danke für die Updates. Der Apron 1 braucht aber noch etwas Liebe, auch noch in 2.3.0: Es gibt nach wie vor noch eine vertauschte Beschriftung von W1 blue und orange C3 wurde im letzten Jahr umgestrichen. Blue und orange sind mittlerweile vertauscht und an den Übergängen gestrichelt. Siehe AIP, dort oben rechts auf den Drucker klicken um ein zoombares PDF zu erhalten. Bei den 190-er Stands ist eine W2-Markierung randomly am Boden
    • Sobald es ein offizielles Update von Aerosoft gibt, wird dieses auch Microsoft zur Verfügung gestellt. Wann dieses Update dann im Marketplace erscheint kann niemend beantworten, und Aerosoft hat darauf auch leider keinen Einfluss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use