• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello, I have installed SAM 2 suite and a licensed version of WorldJetways, and I have a problem... When I want to download the Flight Details from SimBrief...nothing happen. I don't see any window asking for the u/n and p/w for my Simbrief account... How I should do to implement this function ?   On the Starpoint website they mention that user credentials are required and safed in the preferences. (https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/77000004368-airport-operation-system) Where I can find the place to put those credentials on the preferences ? Thanks !  
    • I have a similar issue. Using FSX-SE with the A320. A few weeks ago A/C started to taxi with almost no thrust N1 30%. Even at idle the A/C moved along well once moving. Needed braking to maintain speed around 15-20 kts. Now I need 45% when near empty and 50% N1 with around 62 tonne TOW to move off. As soon as N1 is less than 40% the A/C comes to a stop within secs.   I am not sure what I have done, something has changed. Almost as if the brakes are indicating slightly on all the time (I don’t have pedals so the brakes should be on or off using a joystick button). Happens at all airports. Not the end of the world, but if the throttle is left at 50% for a bit too long to get moving the taxi speed increases rapidly. Occasionally direction control is difficult as well. As if unequal thrust or unequal braking is being applied.   FSX has controllers disabled and most of the keyboard shortcuts deleted. I use a Saitek X52 with FSUIPC (paid) for the thrust and control axis. With separate buttons assigned in FSUIPC for brake and parking brake. Along with buttons for flaps etc.   Is there something to log or inspect in an log, ini or config file? That could indicate why the increase in N1 has occurred.
    • this could be highly interesting for the crj
    • Thanks Dave , but I need to redo the transparency settings in the MDL so they are compatible with FSX , and if you have  dropped FSX you couldn't test it anyway .  Once I have  sorted it  I will be calling on you and the rest of the beta team to test it though. Cheers  D
    • Dann bist du auf der aktuellen Version. SP3 war vor vielen,vielen Jahren mal geplant, ist dann aber in den diversen Fixes aufgegangen.