Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

293 topics in this forum

1. vibration

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
  2. shaking

• 0 replies
  3. ASK 21 Vario / Descent Issue

• 3 replies
  4. ASK 21 WinchX Launch Bouncing

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
  5. Livery Request DR400X

• 2 replies
  6. Robin DR-400X and DX10

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Metric to Imperial

• 1 reply
  8. ASK21 on P3D2.5

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 38 replies
    • Seems like there are some issues with loading the plane.   1) Load plane in C&D 2) MCDU3 init loadsheet 3) Load with GSX 4) Everything looks good, numbers check out 5 ) After push back and starting engines -> GW shows 47.9 tons -> The plane is suddenly empty.   Is this a bug or is there some fancy way we are now supposed to load up the aircraft?   It would be nice if the instant button on the load & fuel page actually forced the desired values if GSX/whatever flakes out.  
    • Hi, I have updated the A320 to version 1.2.4.0 but now the semiautomatic checklist dosent work...when I get to the pushback it tells me that GSX will go off the external power unit. But it doesn't do that. GSX asks me to unplug the external power unit and the checklist freezes without ever moving forward. After I turn on the APU to disconnect the external power unit, the MCD4 checklistg jump in autiomatic to START but without making any voice calls from the first officer.  
    • Hab es jetzt mit der ZIBO der Standard dem A319 und dem A330 getestet.   Immer das gleiche. Echt seltsam zumal wenn ich an dem Airport starte alles gut ist stehe genau da wo ich soll.   Nur das parken klappt irgendwie gar nicht.
    • Hi there.   I was fortunate to get to meet you guys in person at the Madrid Air Sim Meeting recently. You kindly gave me there a coupon code with a discount for a selection of products. Unfortunately I could not find which products are eligible. Is there any way I can find out?   Thank you!
    • Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir über einen You Tube Link den A 320 als ZIP Datei herruntergeladen und entpackt. Das Flugzeug wird auch in der Auswahlliste angezeigt und ich kann es öffnen. Um das Flugzeug zu fliegen, benötigt man einen kostenpflichtigen Code, wurde vorher LEIDER nicht gesagt. Ich möchte den Flieger jetzt wieder "entsorgen". Die Dateien bfinden sich im Ordner: Airkraft-Lamnar Research . Ein Uninstaller kann ich nicht finden. Wie kann ich den Flieger 100 % löschen? Einfach den Ordner 320_JADesing löschen??   herzlichen Dank Peter