Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Tools, Flugplaner, ATC, Moving Map, usw

Sign in to follow this  

Diskussionen für Tools wie Flugplaner, Moving Map, Plan-G, ATC Programme, 24thATC, Pilot2atc ... usw.

39 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. FMC

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. Flugplanner Test

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  3. Little Navmap XP11

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. ATC auf Headset

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Externe Movingmap

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. Pilot2ATC

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • I'll ask Stefan to read this.  
    • I asked all our staff to test this (as it is so simple), we are unable to recreate this on any of our systems. I am stumped by why it could happen.
    • Hello,   I've been painting a personal livery which requires a satcom on the CFM model. I have basic knowledge of MCX and I managed to merge the IAE Satcom into the CFM model successfully - well... I made no alteration to the tail vstabilizer section but yet, after the model is exported through MCX and also appears normally in MCX and tomatoshade reflection maker, it shows up missing in the sim. Is there some sort of DRM issue causing this? I hope I am not in breach of any EULA by doing this as I thought it is all okay to merge aerosoft parts with aerosoft parts from the same aircraft just not from other devs.   I hope you @Mathijs Kok or @Stefan Hoffmann can give me some insight here. Thank you.    
    • And that single one is the only one that is probably problematic. It's not a traffic radar.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.