Tools, Flugplaner, ATC, Moving Map, usw

Sign in to follow this  

Diskussionen für Tools wie Flugplaner, Moving Map, Plan-G, ATC Programme, 24thATC, Pilot2atc ... usw.

40 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Flugplanner Test

• 2 replies
  2. X-Life Deluxe ATC / Anflug

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  3. Little Navmap XP11

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. ATC auf Headset

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  5. Externe Movingmap

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. Pilot2ATC

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • Hi Mathijs, I couldn't find the post specifically about the A330 forum being closed, so apologies if this is in the wrong place! I just wanted to express my thanks to you and Aerosoft for the time you spend engaging with people on the forums. I also completely understand your reasoning for freezing it. I hope the freeze won't be permanent as I know a lot of us simmers really appreciate being able to discuss ideas, but I agree it was getting a bit bogged down with petulant "when will it be released" posts.   Anyway best of luck and best wishes to you and the team, and I will continue to look forward to your updates and the eventual release of the A330, which I'm sure will be well worth the wait!   tjf4375
    • I'm responding here as a long time Aerosoft customer and not as one of the Deputies. I was deeply disappointed in the way the voting system was abused by a small number of users, thereby resulting in its (hopefully temporary) disablement. I fully agree with your rationale for it's use in your December 20 post in this thread, and yet, the toxic atmosphere in the A330 preview forum, as well as a couple of others in the past, made both shutting down that thread and the action you took on the voting system the best of some poor options. I've seen the complaints already in this thread about taking it down, but as we all know, no one can make everyone happy, even in a small way.   This is likely a pretty discouraging time for you, and may well make Aerosoft as an organization question the decision to be as open as you have been in the past with work in progress. I hope that a review of all the positive posts many have made regarding this openness compared to the few that complain about what they perceive as missed deadlines (when deadlines are not realistic in this kind of software development) will encourage you to reinstate the A330 thread.   Final comment, I didn't see the large red banner advising of disabling the voting system until I looked for it. Logically, the top of the page is the best position, but perhaps just under the "banner" could be better since I, for one as a long time user, tend to start looking a bit down the page for things. Just a thought.
    • We have indeed three reported cases of this very unfortunate thing, Believe me, we are seriously looking at this.
    • Let's not  ix up topics Omikron.... would you be so kind to discus that here? https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/861-aerosoft-updater/
    • And as said a new version will be available soon.