Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

359 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. MCDU page Flight log

• 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. FMC Route Preview

• 5 replies
  3. Terrian Display

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. Scrolling through the FPL page

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  5. RNP / ANP / SEC PLN

• 3 replies
  6. TOC/TOD on fpl/mfd

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
  7. Take-off trim

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  8. How to change runway

• 19 replies
    • 5 replies
  9. FMS undocking issue

• 14 replies
    • 7 replies
  10. FMS PROG CTD 1 2

• 28 replies
  11. Trim authority

• 16 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 1 reply

• Thank you for the note, Marcelo. I took a look at the AFCAD (EDDF_AFX-OP07.BGL) using Airport Design Editor (ADE) and all four ILSes noted do show 3.0 degree glide path. It's an easy edit using ADE for the two with the too-shallow glide path, or we can wait for a developer or paid support to respond. With the press of product support requests as noted in the banner at the top of the page, that may be a while. I did the appropriate edits on mine, but won't have a chance to test fly the ILS Y for 07L or the ILS Y for 25R to see if the altitudes on the glide slope match the procedure altitudes until Monday PM at the earliest.
    • Hello, sorry you're having problems with this.    The cause is almost certainly a bad install of XMLTools.  I removed the dll from my root folder to test and the result is as you describe -- you can't change the cargo values and the fuel numbers change but don't actually do anything since the weight remains the same.    You need not only the dll in your root P3D folder but also the correct entry written in your dll.xml file.  This file should be at the following location (taken from my setup): C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.   Here is the text from my dll.xml file:   <SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">   <Descr>Launch</Descr>   <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>   <Disabled>False</Disabled>   <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>   <Launch.Addon>         <Name>XMLTools64</Name>         <Disabled>False</Disabled>         <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>         <Path>XMLTools64.dll</Path>         <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>         <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>     </Launch.Addon>   <Launch.Addon>     <Name>FSUIPC 5</Name>     <Disabled>False</Disabled>     <Path>C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Modules\FSUIPC5.dll</Path>    </Launch.Addon> </SimBase.Document>     Ignore the entries related to FSUIPC, but make sure you have the rest.  Either the installer couldn't find the file, or perhaps another addon corrupted it.   Let us know if this information fixes the problem for you or if you need further help.   
    • That solved the problem - thank you!
    • Hatte die Texturen noch rum zu liegen... Aber was anderes. In etlichen Parks/Friedhöfen fehlen jetzt die Bäume so das man kahle Stellen hat.
    • Okay scratch the above.  I hit another disconnect and did more hunting.  Turns out that the Honeycomb yoke software was still sending button inputs somehow despite: Disabling the yoke button/axis inputs in P3D Closing the yoke software Somehow the yoke was still applying the control inputs assigned to the last used profile, even though it was not apparent through the P3D menu showed no controls assigned to the yoke.  I fixed the problem by creating a new Honeycomb profile, within the Honeycomb software, with all buttons disabled.