• 7 replies
    • 4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4.1k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Unfortunately you may be right. I just dont understand how hard it is to just fix the refresh of the displays in which would fix the stutters on the ground. As im typing this, i just realized i Own the crj x version and it works fine in p3d minus som dynamic lighting and pbr. I might be able to swap panel files to fix my issue. I will experiment and check back. Should at least work for the 700/900
    • thanks,  very interesting and informative !
    • I only use the snowflake personally. And I’ll take this one step further I never use the MFD VNAV page. If I had to put a number on it here I’d say far less then 10% of my colleagues use it. Probably 60% use the DIR INTC page, and another 10ish% are like me and use the snowflake. The remaining % have some, let’s call it interesting, ways to descend on an Rnav arrival (but hey it works for them). I don’t like the VNAV mfd page as it only shows you the next waypoint with a vertical restriction, potentially ignoring a much more restrictive fix further down the line. Where as the snowflake always gives me guidance based off of the most restrictive fix left on my flight plan. I set my VNAV path angle to 3.0 then at TOD I set down at a V/S based off of my GS/2 *10 + 100 (or 200 at very high GS) , eg. 440kts of gs would be 440/2 *10 +100 = 2300fpm. I then adjust this as my GS changes during the descent. Then as long as I have the bottom altitude for my next fix in the altitude selector and I am below the snowflake I know that I will never bust a vertical restriction. Only thing left to do is look at the speed restrictions and plan your deceleration. When I pass a very restrictive fix and my snowflake resets from being just above me to far above me I go into a 500-1000fpm descent until it comes back down to me (level flight if it’s going to be awhile). I could write a dissertation on my descent technique, but different techniques make this airplane enjoyable and everyone should have their own.
    • Die C337 von Carenado ist ein Xplane 10 Flugzeug! Icons musst du erst erstellen lassen. Oder den Flieger in den Planemaker laden und wieder neu abspeichern. Damit wird eine Xplane 11 kompatible ACF Datei geschrieben. Aber sicher dir vorher alles.
    • hello   i think ive found my problems...............if i go to the EFB........COLD AND DARK........ engines and throttle seems to work fine. same thing for the PROFILES...if i make a new profile with my LOGITECH PRO YOKE MSFS seems to keep this profile and throttles are working perfect.   for the FMS.................in SIMBRIEF i was downloading the FS2020 version in the SIMBRIEF DOWNLOADER but if i download the AEROSOFT CRJ version it loaded and import perfect in the FMS.ROUTE and it also correct the DELETE and CLR issues. IN THE fms. if i make an error in the fms now i can DELETE or CLR my error. and delete doesnt stay there anymore if i clic on CLR .   tomorrow i will retest the CRJ and maybe conclude all my problems   thank you lucien paquette