!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

945 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
  1. Models

• 0 replies
  2. Altitude change

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. V/S and IAS

• 7 replies
  4. Otter Livery?

• 1 reply
    • 61 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. IAS in descent

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  6. Livery Manager

• 6 replies
  7. Congratulations!

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies

• Thanks for advice. The file is: \\prepare3dv4\orbx\ftx_eu_nor_05_scenery\scenery\ade_ftx_nor_engm.bgl   I have no idea if it is the correct one or if it is an incorrect. I can confirm that I previously had an AI-addon but now removed  
    • did you try mounting the card on a linux system - sometimes linux is somehow "more foregivable" to defective filesystems.   P.S. I can feel with you...
    • Problem solved. I want to thank the excellent work of Aerosoft's Suport, problem solved I already have the two excellent Airbus again. Thank you.   João Peralta
    • I'm back from my trip to Bari, but unfortunately I the SD-card I had the pictures that I took on appears to be broken. So unless you know someone who can fix a broken SD-card I'm afraid I took all those pictures for nothing. I had a nice collection of photos, but unable to recover them.   Of course this is the biggest problem for me. It's not just Bari Airport, it's my whole holiday that is left without a single picture now.
    • Surprised to still see people voting less than 10 Mbps. I guess they live in areas where optical fiber isn't available yet.   I'm glad it is available here. Officially my speed should be 100 Mbps (both up and down). In reality I get 85.96 Mbps down and 82.48 Mbps up. 4 ms ping time. Very reasonable if you ask me.