!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

945 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
  1. Pre order question

• 12 replies
  2. Wideroe_LNBNA.zip

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Missing Liveries?

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Autopilot questions

• 20 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Data Sheet Question

• 1 reply
  6. Prop animation

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. FEDEX 3B-C

• 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies

• Would you kindly be specific?  The other way is to go is to wait until the upcoming update and then check CFD in the smaller buses.  If you chose the latter you don't have to reply now.    
    • I'm only flying in X-Plane but in P3D I can get almost stable 60 fps as well - but this is not depending on the software, I personally need 60 fps because of high sensitivity, motion sickness and stuff like that.    
    • Not sure what sim you are talking about, or what your system specs are, but performance such as you describe is completely (hopelessly) backwards. If your talking FSX/P3D then it sounds like things are really and suoer seriously messed up for you my friend. I would pist your situation iver on AVSIM  znd seek some assistance.   Best wishes.    
    • Hey Dave Im more trying to make sure my install is how it should be that CFD pretty much is perfect in A330 but basically nothing syncs in the smaller airbuses.
    • I applied the recommended settings when I purchased the A330 day one of release -  to try and get the EFB to work, these settings didn't help but I kept them, hoping that one day the EFB might suddenly work. Looks like these settings didn't help me with the FCU brightness adjust either. Really annoying to fly around during the day and have the EFB and FCU lighting turned on and fully bright.