Throttle issues (without FSUIPC)

Sign in to follow this  

If you experience throttle issues and are NOT using FSUIPC for throttle channels, check the fix we have in the forum. When that does not help make a post.

110 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Q for X52 pro users

• 2 replies
  3. Read FIRST

• 0 replies
  4. Topics
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
  5. Throttle wont move

• 14 replies
    • 8 replies
  6. TOGA not "stable"

• 4 replies
  7. A 318,19,20, 21 throttle

• 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
  8. Throttle

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  9. Doesn't reduce to idle.

• 3 replies
  10. CLB Detent issues

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
    • ICAO: WALLNAME: Sultan Aji Muhammad SulaimanTYPE: PaywareFS: FSX, P3Dv4 DESIGNER: BinerSim https://binersim.com/product/binersim-sultan-aji-muhammad-sulaiman-wall-for-fsx-p3d-v4/3 https://secure.simmarket.com/binersim-sultan-aji-muhammad-sulaiman-(wall)_fsx-p3d-v4.phtml  
    • Hi all,  I just flow from EGPH to EGLL the week before on IVAO's event. When I was in final approach and holding at LAM, the ATC told me to swap to Runway 27R instead of Runway 27L for my arrival. But as I was going to change the Arrival Runway and enter the initial approach fix into my MCDU, the whole thing stuck, just like the one in the photos. I can do nothing on the MCDU since it stuck at that page and I cannot activate the Approach. It still stuck at DES mode after I touched down and shut down my engine. I still not able to figure it out what was happening. Do anyone have any solution or idea of what was going on? I am using the FSX version.
    • Luis,   This is a "front burner" item and if you look at the thread linked below you'll see that Aerosoft is diligently working on a remedy.   https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/143363-managed-speed-issues/   Cheers,   David
    • Hello Kurpfalzflieger,   I have gotten busy this week, and haven't gotten the time to figure this out yet.  This coming weekend I may have time to get my head into it again.  Seems to me the answer isn't too far off, but I could be wrong.  Anyway, I'll report back this weekend.  I may be trying to explain a procedure that may not be what you are looking for, as I was at the time covering both FS2004 pilots and FSX pilots flying in the same session together in real time.   Scott