Throttle

am having an issue where my Airbus ext would be at idle and then it just taxi off by itself at 25 or more knots. Tried with and without Fsuipc. Am using Saitek X52 throttles.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Love the bus, but this is a troubling issue, where parking becomes an issue or trying to taxi into position. Sometimes even when I try to pan outside then the bus would runaway. Help!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Depending of the bus you are using (the smaller the more likely) the idle thrust can easily accelerate the bus. That's totally normal.

By using the parking brake you can easily prevent the bus running away from you ;-)

So going from 0knots to 60 is normal? Am not referring to the bus moving slightly. Am talking from zero to almost 60knots, that is normal?

Do you also have any suggestions as to why the copilot does not recognize the brakes set during the before checklist? Have been trying to get this issues resolved too, have had it this issue forever. Any suggestions are welcome

• Deputy Sheriffs

In which bus do experience this behaviour (18/19/20/21) and with what engine (CFM/IAE)?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you also have any suggestions as to why the copilot does not recognize the brakes set during the before checklist? Have been trying to get this issues resolved too, have had it this issue forever. Any suggestions are welcome

That would be another topic, so please open another thread for that.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you installed service pack 3 (v1.30) ? You would find the download in your shop account. There are also hotfixes available for that version:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/666-updates-news-and-hotfixes/

You can also check in the file product.cfg for the installed version. You will find it here:

\FSX or Prepared3D v2\aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\ respective \FSX or Prepared3D v2\aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\

Have you installed service pack 3 (v1.30) ? You would find the download in your shop account. There are also hotfixes available for that version:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/666-updates-news-and-hotfixes/

You can also check in the file product.cfg for the installed version. You will find it here:

\FSX or Prepared3D v2\aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\ respective \FSX or Prepared3D v2\aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you have posted in the current bus forum and not the old AXE forum I thought you are on the latest version.

Well then, in that case the path is

\FSX or Prepared3D v2\aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\

For the downloads it still is true what I said, your shop Account plus the Hotfixes, updates forum, but in the AXE area of the forum:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/541-hotfixes-updates/

Yes I do have the latest hot fix 19.

Today also found the speed brakes does not work to slow the aircraft down during descent.

A few flaws needs to be worked out, its a lovely bird.

Archived