No EPR rise, maximum thrust at all times

I just bought the A318/A319 and when I pushed back from the gate and started engines, the engines were at full power. And the only way I could bring them down was to press F1. My throttle quad was not responding to anything I was doing. I changed some layouts on FSX itself and the I can control the engines now, but the in-game throttle quad doesn't move or click. Also the EPR doesn't move at all. It is stuck at zero. Another thing is that my taxi speed is always 4. I can't go any higher then that. Even if I have my throttles at max power, the aircraft will only speed up to 4 knots ground speed. Any help?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just bought the A318/A319 and when I pushed back from the gate and started engines, the engines were at full power. And the only way I could bring them down was to press F1. My throttle quad was not responding to anything I was doing. I changed some layouts on FSX itself and the I can control the engines now, but the in-game throttle quad doesn't move or click. Also the EPR doesn't move at all. It is stuck at zero. Another thing is that my taxi speed is always 4. I can't go any higher then that. Even if I have my throttles at max power, the aircraft will only speed up to 4 knots ground speed. Any help?

Actually I just discovered a few more issues. My controls are always inverted, and a choppy power up.

Please take the time to make yourself familiar with the forum structure and post next time in the correct forum.

Did you read Vol. 7 of the documentation?

Archived